Petlibro 5L Granary Camera Monitoring Automatic Pet Feeder PLAF203 User Manual
Download User Manual for Shenzhen Libro Technology Petlibro PL-AF203 5L Granary Automatic Pet Feeder with Camera Monitoring (EN) 44 pages PLAF203_V1.0 2022 pdf/zip
Petlibro PLAF203 5L Granary Automatic Pet Feeder with Camera Monitoring
The built-in 1080p HD camera with a 145 deg wide-angle lens and night vision helps you feel right there at home with your pets during mealtimes.
The two-way voice system helps you reassure your pets with your voice and hear their happy woofs and meows.
Once the motion detector senses movement, the camera records and saves videos of your pets’ activities. You’ll even get alerts on your phone so you can watch in real time.
The patented rotor in the tank base, twist-lock lid, desiccant bag and sealing strip combine to keep food fresh, while the infrared safety system shuts down the feeder if pesky paws are detected inside the dispenser. Meanwhile, the Low Food Reminder alerts you when it’s time to refill the feeder.
Plan meal portions, diets, and feeding times from anywhere, right from your phone with the easy-to-use Petlibro Lite app.
Read this manual before using the product and keep it for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Guidelines
– In The Box
– Product Overview
– Buttons And Indicators Overview
– Unlocked button, Manual Feeding button, Record button, Reset button.
– Food level indicator, Lock indicator, Camera indicator, WiFi indicator, Work Status indicator.
– Set Up The Feeder
– Assembly and Prepare for Setting
– Controlling Via App. How to install the App. How to add the device. How to add Feeder via QR code. How to add the Feeder in AP mode.
– About the Camera. One-way communication. Two-way talk. Motion detection alarm. Sound detection alarm. Local recording. IR night vision.
– Manually Feeding the Pet. Set meal plan.
– View the Logs. Record a Meal Call and Set Playback Times.
– Share the Device. Remove Device.
– Clean And Care
I press the buttons but they don’t work.
The food won’t come out.
The indicators are off.
I can’t remove the food tank.
The portion amount is not the same.
The feeder’s camera can’t read the QR code on your phone.
Live video not showing.
Where are the photos and videos stored?
The color live video stream turns black and white.
What is the motion detection function?
What is the sound detection function?
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…