Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker and Air Fryer Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide for SharkNinja Operating Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer [20 pages SF300_Series_IB_MP_Mv8_220429 2022 pdf/zip]
Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer
Model #: SF301
The Ninja Speedi(TM) Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer unlocks the ability to cook a complete, multi-textured meal in as little as 15 minutes, all in one pot. With 12-in-1 functionality and Ninja’s Rapid Cooking System, steam and air fry at the same time and create restaurant-quality meals from the comfort of your own home. With 6-qt. capacity, create thousands of recipes for a family of up to 4, all in one pot.
Read All Instructions Before Use. Save These Instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Technical specifications
– Important Safeguards
– Accessory Assembly Instructions. Crisper Tray. Using The SmartSwitch. How To Open & Close The Lid.
– Parts & Accessories: Unit Lid, Heating Element, Air Outlet Vent, Condensation Collector, Lid Handle, Cooker Base, Control Panel, SmartSwitch, 6-Quart Removable Cooking Pot, Crisper Tray.
– Using the Control Panel
– Cooking Functions: Speedi Meals, Steam & Crisp, Steam & Crisp Bake, Steam, Proof, Air Fry, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sear/Saute, Slow Cook, Sous Vide.
– Operating Buttons: SmartSwitch, Center Arrows, Left Arrows, Right Arrows, Start/Stop Button, Power.
– Before First Use. Removing & Installing the Condensation Collector.
– Using Your Ninja Speedi(TM) Air Fryer
– Using the Rapid Cooker Functions: Speedi Meals, Steam & Crisp, Steam & Bake, Steam, Proof.
– Using The Air Fry/Stovetop Functions: Air Fry, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sear/Saute, Sous Vide, Slow Cook.
– Cleaning & Maintenance. Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing. Avoiding Cross Contamination & Cleaning The Lid. Cleaning Instructions.
– Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing
– Avoiding Cross Contamination & Cleaning the Lid
– Helpful Tips
– Replacement Parts
Q: Progress bars are shown on the display screen when using RapidCooker functions.
A: This indicates the unit is building steam. When the unit has finished, your set cook time will begin counting down.
Q: There is a lot of steam coming from the unit when using the Steam function.
A: It’s normal for steam to release through the vent during cooking.
Q: The unit is counting up rather than down.
A: The cooking cycle is complete and the unit is in Keep Warm mode.
Q: “ADD POT” error message appears on display screen.
A: Complete meal pot is not inside the cooker base. Complete meal pot is required for all functions.
Q: “SHUT LID” error message appears on display screen.
A: The lid is open and needs to be closed for the selected function to start.
Q: “ERR” message appears.
A: The unit is not functioning properly. Please contact Customer Service.
Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer QUICK START GUIDE
Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer COOKING CHARTS
Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer RECIPE BOOK
Your guide to cooking with your Speedi.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started. What’s a SmartSwitch(TM)? Air Fry/Stovetop Functions: Air Fry, Air Broil, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Bake & Roast, Sear & Saute, Sous Vide.
– Setting up an Air Fryer Recipe
– Setting up a Rapid Cooker Recipe
– Rapid Cooker Functions: Steam & Crisp, Steam & Bake, Speedi Meals, Steam, Proof.
– Speedi Meals 101: Your guide to easy, complete meals all in one pot in under 30 minutes.
– Your easy guide to weekly meal planning
– Build your own Speedi Meal
– Kickstarters: Burrito Bowl, Mediterranean Bowl, BBQ Chicken Nuggets with Broccoli Mac & Cheese, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
– Breakfasts: Blueberry French Toast Casserole, Cheesy Grits And Eggs, Frittata-Lorraine, Roasted Apple Oatmeal Bowl.
– Mains: Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac & Cheese, Herb Crusted Salmon With Quinoa, Chicken Parmesan & Penne, Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin With Baby Potatoes, Greek Chicken Meatballs With Orzo & Zucchini, Chicken Cordon Bleu With Creamy Spinach Pasta, Turkey Meatloaf With Cheesy Riced Cauliflower.
– Sides & Snacks: Parmesan Chive Potato Wedges, Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites With Honey Mustard, Pull-Apart Garlic Knots, Pizza Dough Dinner Rolls, Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bites, Crispy Buffalo Tofu Bites, Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beans.
– Desserts: Everyday Birthday Cake, Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Pie, Double Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread.
– Steam & Crisp Chart
– Steam Chart
– Sous Vide 101
– Sous Vide Chart
– Air Fry Chart
– Dehydrate Chart