Ninja Speedi 6-quart Rapid Cooker Air Fryer SF300C Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide and Recipes for Ninja SF300C Speedi 6-quart Rapid Cooker and Air Fryer SF300 Series (EN) 20 pages SF300_Series_IB_MP_Mv8_220429, SF301_IG_QSG_MP_Mv6 2022 pdf/zip
Ninja Speedi 6-quart Rapid Cooker and Air Fryer SF300 Series
Model # SF300C
The Ninja Speedi(TM) Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer unlocks the ability to cook a complete, multi-textured meal in as little as 15 minutes, all in one pot. With 12-in-1 functionality and Ninja’s Rapid Cooking System, steam and air fry at the same time and create restaurant-quality meals from the comfort of your own home. With 6-qt. capacity, create thousands of recipes for a family of up to 4, all in one pot.
Read All Instructions Before Use. Save These Instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Technical specifications
– Important Safeguards
– Accessory Assembly Instructions. Crisper Tray. Using The SmartSwitch. How To Open & Close The Lid.
– Parts & Accessories: Unit Lid, Heating Element, Air Outlet Vent, Condensation Collector, Lid Handle, Cooker Base, Control Panel, SmartSwitch, 6-Quart Removable Cooking Pot, Crisper Tray.
– Using the Control Panel
– Cooking Functions: Speedi Meals, Steam & Crisp, Steam & Crisp Bake, Steam, Proof, Air Fry, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sear/Saute, Slow Cook, Sous Vide.
– Operating Buttons: SmartSwitch, Center Arrows, Left Arrows, Right Arrows, Start/Stop Button, Power.
– Before First Use. Removing & Installing the Condensation Collector.
– Using Your Ninja Speedi(TM) Air Fryer
– Using the Rapid Cooker Functions: Speedi Meals, Steam & Crisp, Steam & Bake, Steam, Proof.
– Using The Air Fry/Stovetop Functions: Air Fry, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sear/Saute, Sous Vide, Slow Cook.
– Cleaning & Maintenance. Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing. Avoiding Cross Contamination & Cleaning The Lid. Cleaning Instructions.
– Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing
– Avoiding Cross Contamination & Cleaning the Lid
– Helpful Tips
– Replacement Parts
Q: Progress bars are shown on the display screen when using RapidCooker functions.
A: This indicates the unit is building steam. When the unit has finished, your set cook time will begin counting down.
Q: There is a lot of steam coming from the unit when using the Steam function.
A: It’s normal for steam to release through the vent during cooking.
Q: The unit is counting up rather than down.
A: The cooking cycle is complete and the unit is in Keep Warm mode.
Q: “ADD POT” error message appears on display screen.
A: Complete meal pot is not inside the cooker base. Complete meal pot is required for all functions.
Q: “SHUT LID” error message appears on display screen.
A: The lid is open and needs to be closed for the selected function to start.
Q: “ERR” message appears.
A: The unit is not functioning properly. Please contact Customer Service.
1. When referencing our Meal Charts, for larger cuts of meat add 3 to 5 minutes to the cook time (but please note this may overcook grains). We recommend sticking to suggested height and weight of meats.
2. For consistent browning, make sure ingredients are arranged in an even layer on the bottom of the pot with no overlapping. If ingredients are overlapping, make sure to shake halfway through the set cook time.
NINJA SPEEDI RAPID COOKER AND AIR FRYER QUICK START GUIDE & RECIPE BOOK (72 pages 2022)
Your guide to cooking with your Speedi.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started. What’s a SmartSwitch(TM)? Air Fry/Stovetop Functions: Air Fry, Air Broil, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Bake & Roast, Sear & Saute, Sous Vide.
– Setting up an Air Fryer Recipe
– Setting up a Rapid Cooker Recipe
– Rapid Cooker Functions: Steam & Crisp, Steam & Bake, Speedi Meals, Steam, Proof.
– Speedi Meals 101: Your guide to easy, complete meals all in one pot in under 30 minutes.
– Your easy guide to weekly meal planning
– Build your own Speedi Meal
– Kickstarters: Burrito Bowl, Mediterranean Bowl, BBQ Chicken Nuggets with Broccoli Mac & Cheese, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
– Breakfasts: Blueberry French Toast Casserole, Cheesy Grits And Eggs, Frittata-Lorraine, Roasted Apple Oatmeal Bowl.
– Mains: Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac & Cheese, Herb Crusted Salmon With Quinoa, Chicken Parmesan & Penne, Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin With Baby Potatoes, Greek Chicken Meatballs With Orzo & Zucchini, Chicken Cordon Bleu With Creamy Spinach Pasta, Turkey Meatloaf With Cheesy Riced Cauliflower.
– Sides & Snacks: Parmesan Chive Potato Wedges, Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites With Honey Mustard, Pull-Apart Garlic Knots, Pizza Dough Dinner Rolls, Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bites, Crispy Buffalo Tofu Bites, Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beans.
– Desserts: Everyday Birthday Cake, Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Pie, Double Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread.
– Steam & Crisp Chart
– Steam Chart
– Sous Vide 101
– Sous Vide Chart
– Air Fry Chart
– Dehydrate Chart
NINJA SPEEDI RAPID COOKER AND AIR FRYER MEAL MAKING GUIDE
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…