Ninja Programmable XL 14-Cup Coffee Maker DCM200 Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide for Ninja DCM200 Programmable XL 14-Cup Coffee Maker (EN) 20 pages REV.Mv5 2022 pdf/zip
Ninja Programmable XL 14-Cup Coffee Maker
Model # DCM200
The Ninja(R) Programmable XL-Cup Coffee Maker is a sleek, stainless steel coffee maker that delivers on flavor and capacity. With Hotter Brewing Technology providing even saturation and temperature control, enjoy Classic and Rich coffee strengths that are hot and never bitter. Perfect for everyday use or entertaining, this machine can brew a full 14-cup carafe or a small 1-4 cup batch with the Small Batch function. Use the mid-brew pause option to pour yourself a cup before the brew cycle is complete. Thanks to the 24-hour programmable delay option, you can wake up to hot coffee every morning. Never worry about your coffee getting cold with the adjustable warming plate, which keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours. Designed for easy filling, the 70-oz. water reservoir can be conveniently removed and carried to your sink. The Ninja(R) Programmable XL-Cup Coffee Maker also includes the Ninja scoop and permanent filter.
Please read carefully and keep for future reference. These instructions are designed to help you get a complete understanding of your new Ninja Programmable Coffee Maker.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Using the Control Panel
– Features of the Ninja Programmable Coffee Maker: 1-4 CUP Brew, CLASSIC Brew, RICH Brew, Freshness Timer (Not available on all models), Auto-Off, Keep Warm.
– Preparing For Use
– Before First Use
– Setting the Clock
– How to Brew
– Brew Volumes & Measurements
– Preparing & Using Your Ninja Programmable Coffee Maker
– Using the Ninja Scoop
– Preventing Coffee Overflow
– Coffee Measurement Chart
– Coffee Freshness Timer (not available on all models)
– Programming Delay Brew
– Care & Maintenance
– Adjustable Warming Plate
– Keep Warm Time & Temperature Adjustment (temperature adjustment is not available on all models.)
– Cleaning After Brew
– How to Clean and Descale Your Ninja Programmable Coffee Maker
– Product Registration
– Replacement Parts
– TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE:
THERE IS SEDIMENT IN MY COFFEE.
– If using a permanent filter, the sediment at the bottom of the brewed coffee may be due to using finely ground coffee.
– To reduce the amount of sediment in the brewed coffee, use a slightly coarser grind or use a paper filter.
NOTE: DO NOT use paper filter in conjunction with the permanent filter, as this could cause water and/or coffee to clog or back up in the filter basket.
– Using too many grounds can cause the filter holder to overflow. Once cooled, clean out the filter holder and refill using the appropriate amount of coffee (1 scoop per 2 cups).
PAPER FILTER IS FOLDING OVER.
– The unit is designed to take a #4 cone filter. Be sure you are using this size and shape, as larger sizes may fold over. Allow the filter holder to cool before handling. Be sure the paper filter is folded along its two seams and is pressed firmly into the filter holder. Alternatively, you can wet the sides of the paper filter to temporarily adhere it to the filter holder.
COFFEE IS TOO WEAK.
– For stronger coffee, use the Rich Brew setting. If you want an even bolder flavor, you can add more coffee grounds to the filter.
COFFEE IS TOO STRONG.
– For milder coffee, try the Classic Brew setting. If you want an even milder flavor, use fewer grounds in the filter.
COFFEE IS LEAKING.
– After removing the water reservoir, there may be a small amount of water in the reservoir valve. This can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
– If the leak is coming from the bottom of the brew basket, the removable filter holder valve may be clogged. Rinse the filter holder with water and press the valve repeatedly until the clog is cleared.
– If the leak is coming from the bottom of the coffee maker, call Customer Service
BREW WILL NOT START.
NOTE: The brew will begin, pause, and then continue. This process is used to evenly saturate the coffee grounds.
– Ensure the unit is powered on and the display is illuminated. If there are no lights, the machine is not getting power; try a different outlet.
– Check to make sure there is water in the water reservoir.
– Make sure the carafe is in place. The brewer will not dispense coffee if the carafe is not under the brew basket. If it is not in place, the brew will remain in the brew basket, which could lead to overflow.
– If the brew still does not start, it may be time to run a clean cycle. Please refer to the To Clean and Descaling Your Ninja(R) Programmable Coffee Maker section.
BREW CYCLE IS TOO SLOW.
– A full carafe brew will take approximately 12-15 minutes. If a full carafe brew takes longer than expected, you may need to run a clean cycle. Please refer to the To Clean and Descaling your Ninja(R) Programmable Coffee Maker section.
– The carafe may not have been empty prior to brewing, or the water level exceeded the Max Fill line on the water reservoir prior to brewing. Reminder DO NOT add additional water to the reservoir after a brew or cleaning cycle has already started.
– The carafe holds 70 fl. oz. To avoid overflows, make sure carafe is empty prior to brewing and the water reservoir is not filled past the 14-Cup Line.
BREW BASKET OVERFLOWED.
– Check that the carafe is in place with the lid secured. If the carafe is in place, the bottom of the filter holder may be clogged. This can happen with finely ground coffee or too many coffee grounds in the filter holder. Rinse the filter holder with water and press the valve repeatedly until the clog is cleared.
– Decaf coffee grounds will absorb water differently. Use fewer scoops when using decaf grounds.
NOTE: We recommend using medium-grind coffee
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .