Ninja Precision Temperature Electric Kettle KT200 Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide for Ninja KT200 1.7L Precision Temperature Electric Kettle (EN) 16 pages KT200Series_IB_MP_MV5, KT200_QSG_MP_Mv2 2021 pdf/zip
Ninja 1.7L Precision Temperature Electric Kettle
Model # KT200
The Ninja(R) Precision Temperature Electric Kettle gives you the most flavor out of every cup. With 7 one-touch presets, manual temperature control, and the Hold Temperature setting, brew at the perfect temperature for each tea or coffee type!
These instructions are designed to help you get a complete understanding of your new Precision Temperature Kettle. Please read carefully and keep for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Technical Specifications
– Important Safeguards
– Before First Use
– Getting To Know Your Kettle Using Your Kettle: Temperature Display, Manual Temperature Control, Hold Temp, Start/Stop.
– Control Panel Display & Operating Buttons
7 One-Touch Presets: GREEN: 175 deg F, WHITE: 185 deg F, OOLONG: 195 deg F, COFFEE: 200 deg F, BLACK: 205 deg F, HERBAL: 210 deg F, BOIL: 212 deg F
1. Temperature Display: Live Temperature Readout.
2. Manual Temperature Control
3. Hold Temp
– Using Your Kettle: Powering On, Powering Off, Heating Water, Hold Temp, Boil Dry Protection.
– Cleaning & Maintenance. Descaling.
– Troubleshooting Guide:
THE POWER BASE WON’T TURN ON.
– Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the socket.
– Insert the power cord into a different socket.
– Reset the circuit breaker if necessary.
THE KETTLE IS NOT HEATING UP.
– The overheat control may have tripped. Let the kettle cool down.
– Ensure the kettle is fully seated on the power base.
HOLD TEMP FUNCTION IS NOT WORKING.
– The Hold Temp function is not default and needs to be turned on or off by pressing the HOLD TEMP button. When the function is on, the button will be illuminated orange. Hold Temp will only activate when a heating cycle is active. If Hold Temp is pressed before starting a heating cycle, you must press START/STOP to start the heating cycle.
THE KETTLE TURNS OFF BEFORE REACHING THE TARGET TEMPERATURE.
– The kettle may contain too much scale. Refer to the descaling instructions on page 10 to descale the kettle.
TEMPERATURE DISPLAY MESSAGES:
– There is an insufficient amount of water inside the kettle. Allow the kettle to cool for at least 10 minutes, then add fresh, room temperature water to at least the minimum 0.25 L marking and restart the heating cycle.
– If there is already water filled up to at least the minimum 0.25 L marking, please call Customer Service.
– If the temperature display shows “Er” and then a number (ex. “Er 01”), contact Customer Service.
NINJA PRECISION TEMPERATURE KETTLE QUICK START GUIDE (4 pages 2021)
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…