Ninja OG701HBL Woodfire Outdoor Grill Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s and Recipes for Ninja OG701HBL Woodfire Outdoor Grill (EN) 16 pages OG701HSeries_IB_MP_Mv3, OG701HSeries_IG_QSG_MP_Mv3 2022 pdf/zip
Ninja OG701HBL Woodfire Outdoor Grill
Meet the Ninja Woodfire(TM) Outdoor Grill. Master Grill, Foolproof BBQ Smoker, & Air Fryer all in one with 100% real authentic woodfire flavor. With Woodfire Technology, easily create rich, fully developed woodfire flavor for anything you make.
Read and review instructions to understand operation and use of product. Save These Instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguard Instructions
– Parts & Accessories
– Before First Use
– Handle Installation
– Extension Cord
– Grill Cover. Using the Cover. Care & Maintenance.
– Getting To Know The Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
– Function Buttons: Grill, Smoker, Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Broil, Dehydrate.
– Operating Buttons: Dial, Woodfire Flavor Technology, Temp, Time, Start/Stop
– Smoke Box: Installing the smoke box, Adding Ninja Woodfire Pellets, Removing the smoke box and cleaning.
– Cooking Functions: Grill, Smoker, Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Broil, Dehydrate.
– Woodfire Flavor Technology
– Using the Flat Top Griddle Plate
– Cleaning Your Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
– Replacement Parts
– Technical Specifications
– Troubleshooting Guide:
“ADD FOOD” APPEARS ON THE CONTROL PANEL DISPLAY.
The unit has completed preheating and it is now time to add your ingredients.
“SHUT LID” APPEARS ON THE CONTROL PANEL DISPLAY.
The hood is open and needs to be close for the selected function to start.
“ADD GRILL” APPEARS ON THE CONTROL PANEL.
The grill grate needs to be installed. Once installed, close the hood and press the Start button to begin.
“E” APPEARS ON THE CONTROL PANEL DISPLAY.
The unit is not functioning properly. Contact Customer Service at 1- 855-427-5125. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SHOULD I ADD MY INGREDIENTS BEFORE OR AFTER PREHEATING?
For best results, let the unit preheat before adding ingredients.
WHY DID A CIRCUIT BREAKER TRIP WHILE USING THE UNIT?
The unit uses 1760 watts of power, so it must be plugged into an outlet on a 15-amp circuit breaker. Using an outlet on a 10-amp breaker will cause the breaker to trip. It is also important that the unit be the only appliance plugged into an outlet when in use. To avoid tripping a breaker, make sure the unit is the only appliance plugged into an outlet on a 15-amp breaker.
DO I NEED TO COMPLETELY FILL THE SMOKE BOX WITH PELLETS?
Yes, always fill the smoke box to the top. We’ve perfected the amount of pellets needed for each smoke session, regardless of the function or food load, the unit will burn through them appropriately.
WHEN DO I PRESS THE WOODFIRE FLAVOR TECHNOLOGY BUTTON?
Press the Woodfire Flavor Technology button before pressing start when wanting to add smoke using the Grill, Air Crisp, Roast, Bake, or Dehydrate functions. You do not need to press the Woodfire Flavor Technology button when using the Smoker function.
WHERE SHOULD I KEEP MY PELLETS STORED?
Always store pellets in a dry area. Any moisture in the pellets can compromise ignition and quality of smoke flavor.
SHOULD I USE ANY OILS OR NON-STICK SPRAYS WHEN SMOKING?
No, we do not recommend using any oils or non-stick sprays when smoking because smoke will not adhere to the food as well.
HOW DO I DISPOSE OF BURNT PELLETS AFTER A COOK CYCLE?
Pellets may continue to burn after cook time is complete. Do not touch or remove the smoke box until the grill has stopped smoking, pellets have completely burnt out, and the smoke box has cooled. Then, remove the smoke box and safely discard all contents.
WHY IS PREHEAT TAKING SO LONG?
Preheat times vary by function and unit temperature.
GRILL: approx. 12-20 minutes.
AIR CRISP, BAKE, ROAST: 3 minutes
SMOKER, DEHYDRATE, BROIL: No preheat.
If you are not using Woodfire Flavor Technology, preheat times will be 5-7 minutes faster. Using the unit in inclement weather with heavy rain could cause longer preheat times. We recommend using only extension cords marked with letters “SJOW” and stating “Suitable for use with outdoor appliances.” Longer cord length may also cause longer preheat times, we recommend using the shortest outdoor rated extension cord that fits your outdoor grill set up. While preheating is strongly recommended for best results, you can skip it by pressing and holding the START/STOP button for 4 seconds. “ADD FOOD” will flash across the screen. Open the hood and place ingredients in unit. Once the hood is closed, cooking will begin and the timer will start counting down.
CAN I TURN OFF WOODFIRE FLAVOR TECHNOLOGY?
If you pressed Woodfire Flavor Technology and already started your cooking function by pressing START, you can press the Woodfire Flavor Technology button again to turn it off if the ignition cycle is less than 75% complete (indicated by the progress bar on the display screen). If pellets have fully ignited and the grill has transitioned to the preheat cycle (indicated on the display screen), you cannot turn Woodfire Flavor Technology off.
CAN I ADD MORE PELLETS DURING A COOK CYCLE?
When using the SMOKER function, you can add more pellets once the first batch has fully burned. Press and hold the Woodfire Flavor Technology button for 3 seconds to ignite new full box of pellets. When running back-to-back smoking sessions, we recommend re-filling the smoke box using the pellet scoop when half the pellets have burned. DO NOT re-fill more than 1 or 2 times. DO NOT re-ignite pellets.
NINJA WOODFIRE OUTDOOR GRILL QUICK START GUIDE + RECIPE BOOK (60 pages 2022)
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– What’s in the box
– Get to know the control panel
– Cleaning Instructions
– Woodfire Technology
– Ninja Woodfire(TM) Pellets
– Woodfire Flavor Scale. Tips & Tricks.
– Kickstarters: Lemon Herb Grilled Salmon
– Recipes: Jamaican Jerk Shrimp; With Rum Glaze; Grilled Panzanella Salad; Grilled Tomatopineapple; Salsa; Cheesy Stuffed; Chicken Breasts.
– Kickstarters: Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Smoked Pork Shoulder.
– Recipes: Smoked Tacos Al Pastor; BBQ Smoked Beef Brisket; Smoked Pit Beef Sandwiches; With Horseradish Sauce.
– Recipes: Chicken Wings; ‘Fried’ Chicken; Beef Jerky; Pimento Mac & Cheese; Marinated Tofu Fried Rice; Smoked French Onion; Smash Burgers.
– Sauces (recipes): Alabama White Sauce; Sweet BBQ Sauce; Comeback Sauce; Carolina Gold Sauce; North Carolina Vinegar Sauce.
– Spice Rubs (recipes): Jamaican Jerk Spice Blend; Basic BBQ Spice Rub; Mexican Style Spice Blend; Spicy Carolina Spice Blend; Cafe Mocha Spice Blend; Cajun Spice Blend.
– Grill Chart (Food – Volume (Up To) – Prep – Cook Temp – Cook Time – Interaction)
– Frozen Grill Chart (Food – Volume (Up To) – Prep – Cook Temp – Cook Time – Interaction)
– BBQ Smoker Chart (Food – Volume (Up To) – Prep – Cook Temp – Cook Time – Internal Temp)
– Air Crisp Chart (Food – Volume (Up To) – Prep – Cook Temp – Cook Time – Interaction)
– Dehydrate Chart (Ingredient – Preparation – Temp – Dehydrate Time)
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…