Ninja Mini Air Fryer AF080 Owner’s Guide
Download PDF User Manual and Recipes for Ninja Mini Air Fryer Model # AF080 (EN) 8 pages AF080_IB_MP_Mv2, AF080_IG_QSG_MP_Mv3 2022 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Ninja AF080 Mini Air Fryer.
Ninja Mini Air Fryer Model # AF080
Voltage: 120V~, 60Hz
Read and review instructions to understand operation and use of product. Save these instructions.
(PDF) OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Important Safety Instructions
– Parts & Accessories
– Replacement Parts
– Getting to know your Air Fryer
– Before First Use
– Using your Air Fryer
– How to begin cooking
– Cleaning your air fryer
1. For consistent browning, make sure ingredients are arranged in an even layer on the bottom of the basket with no overlapping. If ingredients are overlapping, make sure to shake them halfway through the set cook time.
2. The cook time can be adjusted at any time during the cook cycle. Simply rotate the dial clockwise to add additional time. To end the cook cycle early, rotate the dial counterclockwise until you reach 0 minutes. The unit will ding to indicate completion.
3. Occasionally, the fan from the air fryer will blow lightweight foods around. To alleviate this, secure foods (like the top slice of bread on a sandwich) with toothpicks.
4. The crisper plate elevates ingredients in the basket so air can circulate under and around them for even, crisp results.
5. For best results, remove food immediately after the cook time is complete to avoid overcooking.
6. For best results with fresh vegetables and potatoes, use at least 1 tablespoon of oil. Add more oil as desired to achieve the preferred level of crispiness.
7. For best results, check progress throughout cooking, and remove food when desired level of brownness has been achieved. We recommend using an instant-read thermometer to monitor internal temp of proteins. After the cook time is complete remove food immediately to avoid overcooking.
– Why won’t the temperature go any higher?
The unit was designed to maintain a cook temperature of 400˚F only.
– Do I need to defrost frozen foods before air frying?
It depends on the food. Follow package instructions.
– Is the basket safe to put on my countertop?
The basket will heat during cooking. Use caution when handling, and place on heat-safe surfaces only.
– How do I know when to use the crisper plate?
Use the crisper plate when you want food to come out crispy. The plate elevates the food in the basket so that air can flow under it to cook ingredients evenly.
– My food didn’t cook.
Make sure the basket is fully inserted during cooking. For consistent browning, make sure ingredients are arranged in an even layer on the bottom of the basket with no overlapping. Shake basket to toss loose ingredients for even crispiness.
– My food is burned.
For best results, be sure not to overfill the pot with food (reference the max fill line for guidance). Check progress throughout cooking and remove food when desired level of brownness has been achieved. Remove food immediately after the cook time is complete to avoid overcooking.
– Why do some ingredients blow around when air frying?
Occasionally, the fan from the air fryer will blow lightweight foods around. Use toothpicks to secure loose lightweight food, like the top slide on a sandwich.
– Can I air fry wet, battered ingredients?
Yes, but use the proper breading technique. It is important to coat foods first with flour, then with egg, and then with bread crumbs. Press breading firmly onto all battered ingredients, so crumbs won’t be blown off by the fan.
– Why did the unit beep?
The food is done cooking.
(PDF) NINJA MINI AIR FRYER QUICK START GUIDE + 5 IRRESISTIBLE RECIPES + COOKING CHARTS
– Parmesan Garlic Fries
– Buffalo Cauliflower
– Loaded Potato Skins
– Teriyaki Wings
– Grilled Cheese
– Air Fry Cooking Chart
This owner’s guide / recipe book provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Ninja about the Mini Air Fryer AF080, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .