Ninja Foodi PossibleCooker MC1000 Multi-Cooker Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide and Recipes for Ninja MC1000 Foodi 8.5-quart PossibleCooker Multi-Cooker (EN) 8 pages MC1000_IB_MP_Mv6, MC1000_IG_QSG_MP_Mv8 2022 pdf/zip
Ninja Foodi 8.5-quart PossibleCooker Multi-Cooker
Model # MC1000
Meet the Ninja(R) Foodi(R) PossibleCooker(TM), the versatile 4-in-1 cooker that makes anything possible. This go-to cooker can replace 8 cooking tools and appliances, offering cooker-to-oven-to-table functionality.
Read and review instructions to understand operation and use of product. Save these instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Technical Specifications
– Important Safety Instructions
– Before First Use
– Getting To Know The Ninja(R) Foodi(R) PossibleCooker(TM)
– Cooking Functions: Slow Cook, Sear/Saute, Braise, Keep Warm.
– Operating Buttons: Power, Temperature Arrows, Time Arrows, Start/Stop Button, Function Buttons.
– Using The Ninja(R) Foodi(R) PossibleCooker(TM)
– Cleaning & Maintenance. Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing.
– TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE:
THE UNIT WON’T TURN ON.
– Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the outlet.
– Try plugging the cord into a different outlet.
– Reset the circuit breaker if necessary.
“ADD POT” ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS ON DISPLAY SCREEN.
– Cooking pot is not inside the cooker base. Cooking pot is required for all functions.
“ADD WATER” ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS ON DISPLAY SCREEN.
– The water level is too low. Add more water to the unit to continue.
WHY IS THE TIME COUNTING DOWN SO SLOWLY?
– You may have set hours rather than minutes. When setting time, the display will show HH:MM and the time will increase/decrease in minute increments.
THE UNIT IS COUNTING UP RATHER THAN DOWN.
– The Slow Cook cycle is complete and the unit is in Keep Warm mode.
– The unit is not functioning properly. Please contact Customer Service. We ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you.
WHY DID MY UNIT SHUT OFF?
– If a cook function is not chosen within 10 minutes after turning on the unit, it will automatically shut off.
1. Inner cooking pot is oven safe up to 500 deg F.
2. Use the Keep Warm mode to keep food at a warm, food-safe temperature after cooking.
3. Refrain from removing the lid during a cook cycle.
4. The Cooking Pot is NOT stove top safe.
5. The glass lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
6. The Spoon-ladle can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
7. Preheat time will vary depending on quantity and temperature of ingredients.
8. ALWAYS use oven mitts when removing the cooking pot from the base unit.
9. Store extra food in sealed, freezer-friendly containers.
NINJA FOODI POSSIBLECOOKER 14 RECIPES PLUS CHARTS FOR UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
Welcome to the Ninja(R) Foodi(R) PossibleCooker(TM) recipe book. From here, you’re just a few pages away from recipes, tips and tricks, and helpful hints that unlock delicious possibilities. From slow-cooked classics to oven-to-table showstoppers, anything is possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Cooking Functions
– Endless Possibilities all in one pot
– Getting Started
– Tips & Tricks
– Accessories & Replacement Parts
– Breakfast: Egg Frittata With Hash Browns And Bacon, Cherry Maple Oatmeal.
– Appetizers & Sides: Beef Taco Dip, Simple Focaccia
– Soups & Stews: Minestrone Soup, Vegetarian Three Bean Chili
– Steamed Dishes: Deviled Eggs
– Entrees: Beef Birria Tacos, Butternut Squash & Bacon Risotto, Coconut Braised Chicken Thighs, Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Casserole, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Braised Beef Short Ribs, Chicken Pot Pie, Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs, Sunday Pot Roast
– Desserts: Cheesecake With Cookie Crumble, Caramel Raisin Bread Pudding
– Cooking Charts: Slow Cook Chart
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…