Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 5qt Pressure Cooker FD102QW Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Manual and Recipes for Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 5-quart Pressure Cooker FD100 Series Model # FD102QW (EN) 28 pages FD100Series_IB_MP_Mv3, FD101_IG_45Recipe_MP_Mv7 2020 pdf/zip
Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 5-quart Pressure Cooker FD100 Series
Model # FD102QW
Read and review instructions to understand operation and use of product. Save these instructions.
NINJA FOODI PRESSURE COOKER QUICK START GUIDE
– Get to know your Foodi
– Here’s what’s in the box
– Why are there 2 lids?
– First time pressure cooking?
– Using your Foodi’s functions
– TenderCrisp(TM) 101: Herb-Roasted Chicken
– Cooking Cheat Sheet
NINJA FOODI PRESSURE COOKER: 45+ MOUTHWATERING RECIPES AND CHARTS FOR UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
What you’re about to experience is a way of cooking that’s never been done before. TenderCrisp(TM) Technology allows you to harness the speed of pressure cooking to quickly cook ingredients, then the revolutionary crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish that other pressure cookers can only dream of.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Pressure Lid
– Crisping Lid
– The Art of TenderCrisp(TM)
– TenderCrisp 101: Herb-Roasted Chicken, Buffalo Chicken Wings, Panko-Crusted Cod with Quinoa, Baked Macaroni & Cheese
– Choose Your Own TenderCrisp Adventure
– Breakfast: Breakfast Biscuits & Gravy, Breakfast Frittata
– Lunch & Dinner: Breaded Chicken Tenders With Roasted Broccoli, Garlic Shrimp With Risotto Primavera, Frozen Chicken Dinner, Crispy Chicken Thighs With Carrots & Rice Pilaf, Miso-Glazed Salmon & Bok Choy, Swedish Meatballs, Chicken & Spinach Casserole, Short Ribs & Root Vegetables, Pulled Pork With Crispy Biscuits, Cheesy Chicken Crunchadilla, Spaghetti Pie, Chicken Pot Pie, Beef Stew Pot Pie, Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus, Creamy Tomato Soup With Grilled Cheese Croutons, French Onion Soup Au Gratin, Carnitas Tacos, Stuffed Peppers, Beef Chili & Corn Bread Casserole, Shrimp & Grits, Tuna Casserole, Philly Cheesesteak Casserole, Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
– Snacks & Sides: Upside-Down Loaded Chicken Nachos, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, Garlic Parmesan Hand-Cut French Fries, Beef Jerky, Zucchini Fries With Marinara Sauce, Crispy Brussels Sprouts With Sriracha Mayo, Whole Roasted Sicilian Cauliflower, Banana Bread, Creamy Spinach Gratin, Grains, Greens & Tofu Bowl, Potato Wedges, Parker House Dinner Rolls, Homemade Vanilla Yogurt
– Desserts: Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, Peach Cherry Crumble, Frozen Cherry Pie, Air-Fried Cake Batter Cookies
– Cooking Charts: Pressure Cooking Chart, Steam Chart, Air Crisp Cooking Chart
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .