Ninja DualBrew Grounds and Pods Coffee Maker CFP250 Owner’s Guide
Download Owner’s Guide for Ninja CFP250 Grounds and Pods DualBrew Coffee Maker (EN) 24 pages CFP200Series_IB_REV_Mv23, CFP201_QSG_MP_REV_Mv11 2022 pdf/zip
Ninja DualBrew Coffee Maker, compatible with K-Cup Pods and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
Model # CFP250
The Ninja(R) DualBrew Grounds & Pods Coffee Maker delivers Classic, Rich, and Over Ice brews from your favorite coffee grounds or coffee pods that never taste watered down. Customize your brew with 9 grounds sizes from single serve, to travel mug, to full carafe and 4 pod sizes from 6 to 12 oz. Plus, it features Delay Brew and Keep Warm Functions.
These instructions are designed to help you get a complete understanding of your new DualBrew Coffee Maker.
Please read carefully and keep for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS. Warnings.
USING THE CONTROL PANEL
SMART SENSING MODE INDICATORS
PREPARING FOR USE:
– Setting the Clock
– High-Altitude Calibration Brew
– Priming Your Ninja(R) DualBrew Coffee Maker
PREPARING & USING THE NINJA DUALBREW COFFEE MAKER:
– Brew Volumes And Measurements. Approximate Brew Volumes Chart: Grounds, Pods.
– Measuring Your Coffee Grounds. Coffee Measurement Chart
– Brewing Ground Coffee. Using The Brew Basket And Sliding Lid.
– Brewing Pods. Using The Ninja Pod Adapter.
– Brew Styles: Classic & Rich, Over Ice.
– Intelligent Warming Plate
– Time Adjustment
– Setting Delay Brew
– Using the Drip Stop
– Closing the Drip Stop after a Brew
– Dispensing Hot Water
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
– Cleaning After a Brew
– Cleaning the Water Reservoir
– Cleaning the Carafe
– Cleaning the Ninja Pod Adapter
– Cleaning The Brew Basket
– Cleaning the Sliding Lid
– Cleaning & Descaling Your Brewing System
– Choosing Which Mode to Clean
THERE’S SEDIMENT IN MY COFFEE.
– If using a permanent filter (sold seperately), this may be due to using finely ground coffee.
– To reduce the amount of sediment in the brewed coffee, use a slightly coarser grind or use a paper filter.
NOTE: DO NOT use a paper filter in conjunction with a permanent filter, as water and/or coffee can back up and clog the filter basket.
OVER ICE BREW IS NOT COLD.
– Ensure your cup, travel mug, or carafe is filled all the way to the top with ice cubes before brewing. Brewer will brew at elevated temperatures to lock in the best flavor, then the ice will cool the brewed coffee to the perfect temperature.
COFFEE IS TOO WEAK.
– For stronger coffee, use the Rich brew setting. For an even bolder flavor, you can add more coffee grounds to the filter.
COFFEE IS TOO STRONG.
– For milder coffee, use the Classic brew setting. For an even milder flavor, use fewer coffee grounds in the filter.
BREW CYCLE IS TOO SLOW.
– The brew time will vary based on size and brew style. Full carafe sizes and Rich brews will take longer to brew than single-serve and classic brews. The progress bar on the control panel will indicate brew status.
CUP OR TRAVEL MUG OVERFLOWED.
– Refer to the Approximate Brew Volumes chart on page 9.
BREW BASKET OVERFLOWED.
– The bottom of the brew basket may be clogged. This can happen with finely ground coffee or too many coffee grounds in the filter. Medium-grind coffee is recommended.
– Using both the permanent filter and a paper filter can cause grounds to clog and water to back up in the brew basket. Use only the permanent filter or a paper filter.
– Decaf coffee grounds absorb water differently, so use fewer scoops when using decaf.
THERE IS WATER LEFT IN THE RESERVOIR.
– When the reservoir is filled to a specific size and then that size is brewed, there will be some water left in the reservoir. This is normal to ensure the reservoir does not run dry for the best performance of the pump and brew system.
BREWER IS LEAKING.
– After removing the water reservoir, there may be a small amount of water in the reservoir valve. This can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
– If the leak is coming from above the brew basket, refer to “Brew basket overflowed.” above.
– If the leaking is coming from below the brew basket, close the drip stop. Refer to page 15 for more information.
– If the leak is coming from the bottom of the brewer, call Customer Service.
INTELLIGENT CLEAN CYCLE INDICATOR IS ILLUMINATING ORANGE.
– Run a clean cycle. If you have recently completed a clean cycle, you may need to run another cycle to remove additional mineral buildup that occurs naturally over time and is common in hard-water areas. Make sure you are using vinegar or a descaling solution and follow the cleaning instructions on pages 17 and 18.
BREWER IS NOT DETECTING THE NINJA(R) POD ADAPTER.
– Ensure the adapter is fully seated in place over the brew basket with the handle closed. Pull the handle toward you until it clicks into the LOCK position. Refer to pages 11 and 12 for more information.
– Ensure the Hot Water Dial (not available on all models) is turned completely to the coffee bean icon.
COFFEE IS SPLATTERING.
– Some splatter is normal. Use the cup tray when possible to reduce the distance between the cup and the coffee outlet.
– Ensure the Ninja Pod adapter is installed over the brew basket when brewing pods.
WATER RESERVOIR IS UNSTABLE.
– Ensure the water reservoir is properly installed on the hook on the side of the brewer and pressed down firmly into the water reservoir base.
CLOCK DISPLAY MESSAGES:
– The brew cycle is complete.
– The system does not have enough water in the reservoir to complete your brew. Add fresh water to the reservoir and then press the START BREW button to resume.
– If the reservoir is filled with water, remove and reseat the reservoir. If the issue persists, contact Customer Service.
– The system has detected that a clean cycle needs be run immediately to remove calcium scale buildup in the heater. See ‘Cleaning & Descaling Your Brewing System’ for instructions.
– A brew cycle was cancelled.
– If the clock displays “Er” and then a number (ex. “Er 03”), contact Customer Service.
NINJA GROUNDS & PODS DUALBREW COFFEE MAKER QUICK START GUIDE (12 pages 2022)
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…