Innova FixAssist 3100RS CarScan Tool Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Innova Electronics FixAssist 3100RS CarScan ODB2 Scan Tool (EN|FR|ES) 59 pages 2021 pdf/zip
Innova FixAssist 3100RS CarScan ODB2 Scan Tool
The Innova FixAssist 3100RS is a mid-range tool packed with high-end features at an affordable price point. Comprehensive ABS & SRS coverage, along with crucial service functions and live data graphing, make this tool a universal favorite amongst DIYers.
Pair instantly with RepairSolutions 2(R) to deliver the most comprehensive solution from diagnosis to fix.
RepairSolutions 2(R) is a web-based service created to assist both Do-It-Yourself and Professional technicians in quickly and accurately diagnosing and repairing today’s vehicles. RepairSolutions 2 allows you to view and save the diagnostic data retrieved from a vehicle’s on-board computer(s) using your Code Reader. At the core of RepairSolutions 2 is an extensive knowledge database, developed by compiling and analyzing years worth of “real world” vehicle service data. RepairSolutions 2 builds on manufacturer-recommended diagnostic and repair information by providing verified, vehicle-specific fixes supplied by ASE technicians across the country.
This manual describes common test procedures used by experienced service technicians.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: SAFETY FIRST!
SCAN TOOL CONTROLS:
– Controls And Indicators
– Display Functions
– Initial Adjustments
– Computer Engine Controls. The Introduction of Electronic Engine Controls. The Basic Engine Computer Control System. On-Board Diagnostics – First Generation (OBD1). On-Board Diagnostics – Second Generation (OBD2). OBD2 Terminology.
– Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
– DTCs and MIL Status
– OBD2 Monitors: Continuous Monitors, Non-Continuous Monitors, Comprehensive Component Monitor (CCM), Fuel System Monitor, Misfire Monitor, Catalyst Monitor, Heated Catalyst Monitor, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Monitor, Evaporative System (EVAP) Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Heater Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Monitor, Secondary Air System Monitor, Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Catalyst (NMHC) Monitor, NOx Aftertreatment Monitor, Boost Pressure System Monitor, Exhaust Gas Sensor Monitor, PM Filter Monitor
– OBD2 Reference Table
USING THE SCAN TOOL:
– Code Retrieval Procedure
– The System Menu
– OEM enhanced DTCs
– OEM enhanced DTCs (Ford/Mazda only)
– Viewing ABS DTCs
– Viewing SRS DTCs
– Erasing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
– About RepairSolutions 2(R)
– Connecting to Bluetooth / WiFi
LIVE DATA MODE:
– Viewing Live Data
– Customizing Live Data (PIDs)
– Recording (Capturing) Live Data
– Live Data Playback
– System Test Menu. O2 sensor test. OBD monitor test. EVAP test.
– Resetting The Oil Maintenance Light
– Performing A Service Check
– Battery/Alternator Test
– Using The DLC Locator
– Viewing Vehicle Information. Retrieving Vehicle ID Information. Viewing Available Modules. Viewing In-use Performance Tracking (IPT).
– Viewing The Firmware Version
– The Tool Library. Viewing Tool Icon Descriptions. Using the DTC Library. Viewing LED Meaning
– Adjustments And Settings. Adjusting Display Brightness. Enabling/Disabling the Audible Tone. Enabling/Disabling Navigational Footers. Viewing the Hotkey Legend. Selecting the Display Language. Setting the Unit of Measurement.
WARRANTY AND SERVICING:
– Limited One Year Warranty
– Service Procedures
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…