Innova FixAssist 3020RS CarScan Code Reader Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Innova Electronics FixAssist 3020RS CarScan OBD2 Code Reader (EN|FR|ES) 36 pages 2019 pdf/zip
Innova FixAssist 3020RS CarScan OBD2 Code Reader
The Innova FixAssist 3020RS is a proven entry-level tool for diagnosing everything from check engine and ABS warnings to road-trip readiness. It’s even ideal for pre-inspecting a used car prior to purchase. This code reader is made for all levels of experience.
Pair instantly with RepairSolutions2 to deliver the most comprehensive solution from diagnosis to fix.
RepairSolutions 2(R) is a web-based service created to assist both Do-It-Yourself and Professional technicians in quickly and accurately diagnosing and repairing today’s vehicles. RepairSolutions 2 allows you to view and save the diagnostic data retrieved from a vehicle’s on-board computer(s) using your Code Reader. At the core of RepairSolutions 2 is an extensive knowledge database, developed by compiling and analyzing years worth of “real world” vehicle service data.
RepairSolutions 2(R) builds on manufacturer-recommended diagnostic and repair information by providing verified, vehicle-specific fixes supplied by ASE technicians across the country.
This manual describes common test procedures used by experienced service technicians.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. SAFETY FIRST!
ABOUT THE CODE READER:
– Controls And Indicators
– Display Functions
– Computer Engine Controls. The Introduction of Electronic Engine Controls. The Basic Engine Computer Control System. On-Board Diagnostics – First Generation (OBD1). On-Board Diagnostics – Second Generation (OBD2). OBD2 Terminology.
– Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
– Manufacturer-Specific DTCs
– DTCs and MIL Status
– OBD2 Monitors: Continuous Monitors, Non-Continuous Monitors, Comprehensive Component Monitor (CCM), Fuel System Monitor, Misfire Monitor, Catalyst Monitor, Heated Catalyst Monitor, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Monitor, Evaporative System (EVAP) Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Heater Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Monitor, Secondary Air System Monitor, Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Catalyst (NMHC) Monitor, NOx Aftertreatment Monitor, Boost Pressure System Monitor, Exhaust Gas Sensor Monitor, PM Filter Monitor
– OBD2 Reference Table
USING THE CODE READER:
– Code Retrieval Procedure
– Viewing ABS DTCs
– Erasing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Dtcs)
– About RepairSolutions 2(R)
– Connecting To Bluetooth / WiFi
WARRANTY AND SERVICING:
– Limited One Year Warranty
– Service Procedures
INNOVA REPAIRSOLUTION 2 QUICK START GUIDE
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .