FlashFish G300 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for FlashFish G300 Portable Solar Generator 300W/222Wh [12 pages 2020 pdf/zip]
FlashFish G300 Portable Solar Generator 300W 222Wh
110V AC outlets can charge your CPAP machine, tablet, laptop, TV, fan etc. 2 x 12V DC Ports can be used for car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan and car charger etc. 2 x QC3.0 USB and 1 x 2.4A USB ports can charge your phones, drones, iPad, GPS, mp3, camera, etc.
The silver case is metal and the black ends are plastic, more durable than other soalr generators.
With 300W continuous power, 350W peak power, 60000mAh battery capacity and pure sine wave, can charge your devices more stably.
The battery pack can be recharged from the sun with a solar panel; can be fully charged by being plugged into the wall outlet; and it can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket.
Kindly note that the Power Station can not be charge and use at the same time.
Built-in multi safety protections like short-circuit protection, low-voltage protection, overheat protection, lock-on protection, over-voltage protection and over-current protection.
The purpose of this manual is to help you use the product correctly. Please read the manual carefully and follow the guidance. Keep the User Manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Product Overview. Left side Overview. Right side Overview.
– Operation Guidance.
– How to charge with the DC output ports of this product? Protection Mode (DC Output).
– How to charge with the AC outlet of this product? Protection Mode (AC Output).
– How to charge with the USB ports of this product?
– How to charge the FlashFish G300? Charge through AC wall charger. Charge through solar panel. Charge through the cigarette lighter receptacle of your 12V car.
– Product Application Tips
– Cold Weather Usage
– Disposal and Recycle
– Battery Information
– Pure Sine Wave Output
– Product Specifications
– Package Contents
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .