FlashFish EA300 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for FlashFish EA300 Portable Power Station 330W/300Wh [14 pages 2020 pdf/zip]
FlashFish EA300 Portable Power Station 330W 300Wh
Flashfish solar generator equipped with both 330W AC outputs for some large devices, like portable freezer, TV; And 300Wh capacity allow you to power your smartphone/tablet/laptop/camera/light/drones/fans/in-car appliances/CPAP machine and more for hours.
The purpose of this manual is to help you use the product correctly. Please read the manual carefully and follow the guidance. Keep the User Manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Physical Button Operation Diagram
– How can I know when the FlashFish EA300 will shut down automatically?
– Product Overview. Front overview. Rear overview.
– Operation Guidance.
– How to charge with the DC output ports of this product? Protection Mode (DC Output).
– How to charge with the AC outlet of this product? Protection Mode (AC Output).
– How to charge with the USB ports of this product?
– How to charge the FlashFish EA300? Charge through AC wall charger. Charge through solar panel. Charge through the cigarette lighter receptacle of your 19V-24V car.
– Product Application Tips
– Cold Weather Usage
– Disposal and Recycle
– Battery Information
– Pure Sine Wave Output
– Product Specifications
– Package Contents
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .