FlashFish E200 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for FlashFish E200 Portable Solar Generator 200W/151Wh [12 pages 2020 pdf/zip]
FlashFish E200 Portable Solar Generator 200W 151Wh
151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping.
With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack, take to everywhere need power.
Features 110 AC output (200W); 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto).
FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel, AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction.
The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.
Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.
The purpose of this manual is to help you use the product correctly. Please read the manual carefully and follow the guidance. Keep the User Manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Product Overview. Front overview. Lateral overview.
– Operation Guidance.
– How to charge with the DC output ports of this product? Protection Mode (DC Output).
– How to charge with the AC outlet of this product? Protection Mode (AC Output).
– How to charge with the USB ports of this product?
– How to charge the FlashFish E200? Charge through AC wall charger. Charge through solar panel. Charge through the cigarette lighter receptacle of your 12V car.
– Product Application Tips
– Cold Weather Usage
– Disposal and Recycle
– Battery Information
– Pure Sine Wave Output
– Product Specifications
– Package Contents
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .