Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speaker Owner’s Guide
Download User Manual for Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speaker with Bluetooth Connectivity [724 pages AM798493 Rev.04 2020 pdf/zip]
Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speaker with Bluetooth Connectivity
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is a one-piece soundbar that brings noticeably better sound to all your favorite TV programs. It’s engineered to help clearly reproduce everything from dialogue to details. And for even more clarity, its dialogue mode makes every word easier to hear. This soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere. And with Bluetooth(R) connectivity, you can play your favorite music wirelessly through the speaker, too.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
OWNER’S GUIDE in English (EN), Danish (DA), German (DE), Dutch (NL), Spanish (ES), Finnish (FI), French (FR), Italian (IT), Hungarian (HU), Norwegian (NO), Polish (PL), Portuguese (PT), Swedish (SE), Thai (TH), Korean (KR), Chinese (CN), Japanese (JA) and Arabic languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– About your TV sound system.
– System features.
Setting up the System:
– Placing the soundbar.
– Sample soundbar placement.
– Wall mounting the soundbar.
– Cable options.
– Connecting your TV.
– Connecting the soundbar. Option 1: Optical cable (preferred). Option 2: Coaxial cable.
– Connecting to power.
– Mounting ring.
– Turning off your TV speakers.
– Powering on your soundbar.
– Confirming your TV speakers are off.
Using the System:
– Remote control buttons.
– Programming the universal remote.
– Customizing the power button.
– Resyncing your cable/satellite box and TV.
– Switching between sources.
– Function buttons.
– Adjusting the volume.
– Adjusting the bass level.
– Resetting the bass level.
– Dialogue mode.
– Programming a non-Bose remote control.
– Pairing a Bluetooth(R) device.
– Connecting to a paired Bluetooth(R) device.
– Switching between connected devices.
– Clearing the soundbar’s Bluetooth(R) pairing list.
Getting System Information:
– Soundbar indicators – Status indicator, Bluetooth(R) indicator.
– No sound from a source(s) connected to your TV.
– No optical or coaxial connector on your TV.
Connect Bose Products:
– Connect to a Bose Home Speaker or Soundbar. Compatible products. Connect using the Bose Music app.
– Reconnect to a Bose Home Speaker or Soundbar.
Care and Maintenance:
– Adjusting the audio for wall mounting
– Replacing the remote batteries
– Customer service
– Limited warranty
– Technical Information
– No power
– No sound
– Cannot play Bluetooth(R)
– Distorted sound
– Remote control is inconsistent or does not work
– Sound is coming from the TV
– Soundbar doesn’t connect with a Bose Home Speaker or Bose Soundbar
– Soundbar doesn’t reconnect to a previously-connected Bose Home Speaker or Bose Soundbar
– Delayed audio when connected to a Bose Home Speaker or Bose Soundbar
– Status indicator is red
BOSE SOLO 5 UNIVERSAL REMOTE
DEVICE CODES (Americas)
20 pages, 2020, AM798497-0020 Rev. 00