Bluetti EB200P Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Shenzhen PowerOak Newener Bluetti EB200P 2200W/2048Wh Portable Power Station [20 pages 2022 pdf/zip]
Bluetti EB200P Portable Power Station | 2200W 2048Wh
The Bluetti EB200P features a 2200W pure sine wave inverter and 2048Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, enough to power your daily essential electricity needs.
Furthermore, it has the built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 receptacle designed for the RV and the fast-charging 100W PD3.0 USB-C port.
Stability and safety are the top priorities to consider, that’s why EB200P adopted LiFePO4 battery to guarantee 3500+ life cycles.
Convenient to charge Bluetti EB200P via AC, solar panels, car, generator, Lead-acid battery, and dual AC or AC+Solar. With 1300W Max. input, it can be charged to full as fast as 2Hrs!
Please read and fully understand this manual before use and keep it handy for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Brief Introduction
3. Safety Instruction
4. In The Box
6. Let’s Get Started. The LED indicator lamp status explanation.
7. Touchscreen Guide.
8. Charging: From the AC wall outlet. From the solar panels. From the car cigarette lighter port. From the generator (gasoline, propane or diesel). From the lead-acid battery. Dual Charging.
10. Application Scenario
11. Examples Of Loads
12. Estimation Of Operating Time
13. Technical Specifications: General Specs. Output Specs. Input Specs.
14. Troubleshooting: Error Code / Description.
15. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q: How to claim the warranty?
A: Please write your after-sales requirements on the warranty card and send it to the vendor.
Q: Can Bluetti EB200P be charged and discharged at the same time?
A: Yes, it supports pass-through charging. Please keep the equipment laid flat during use, charging, and discharging.
Q: How to store the Bluetti EB200P?
A: It is recommended to charge the unit to 60-80% SOC every 3 months to extend the battery life.