Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Shenzhen PowerOak Newener Bluetti AC300 3000W Inverter Module Generator [50 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Bluetti PowerOak AC300 3,000W Inverter Module Generator (Requires The B300 to Work)
With a quality AC inverter, the AC300 is capable and safe enough to take care of your high-power devices like air conditioners, fridges, mowers and laser cutting machines.
BLUETTI AC300 is 100% modular, supporting up to 4×B300 (3,072Wh per pack) battery modules for a groundbreaking capacity of 12,288Wh. Power your basic family needs for DAYS during emergencies or power outages.
Please read this manual before use and follow its guidance. Keep this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– AC300 Introduction
– General Safety Instructions.
– Installation (for grid-tie system): Personal Safety. Personnel Requirements. Anti-static requirements. Drilling.
– Installation environment requirements
– In The Box
– Bluetti APP User Guide
– Features Of AC300
– Startup & Power Off
– User Interface: Main Interface. Settings: AC Output Voltage & Frequency; DC Input Source; Language Setting & ECO Mode; Machine Type (for split phase setting, exclusive for 100-120V Version); Working Mode; Max. Grid Input Current; Date and time & Touch Sound & Backlight Brightness; Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Connection.
– Data: Product Info; Inverter & Charger Info; Battery Information; Alarm History.
– How To Recharge AC300+B300 (Input): CP1 (1st Charging Port) – From Wall Outlet (by AC charging cable), From Generator (gasoline, propane, or diesel). CP2 (2nd Charging Port) – Solar Panels (via 4pin aviation-MC4 cable), Car Charging, Charging via Lead-acid battery. Dual Charging.
– How to calculate the recharging time of AC300.
– Discharge (Output). The Output Port: AC Output Port, DC Output Port.
– How to Calculate the Operation Time.
– UPS Description. UPS working system introduction. Turn On UPS Function.
– Enable UPS Running Mode: Standard UPS Mode. Time Control UPS Mode. PV Priority UPS Mode. Customized UPS Mode.
– Split Phase Function. CONNECTION 1 (Standard Mode). CONNECTION 2 (Power Mode).
– Technical Specification for AC300-JP, AC300-US, AC300-EU/UK/AU.
– Storage And Maintenance.
– Troubleshooting: Error Code / Error List.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
– How to claim the warranty and extended warranty?
– Please refer to the warranty card you received from where you have ordered the product from. Any extended warranty, if purchased, will only take effect after the default warranty has expired.
– Can the BLUETTI AC300 firmware be upgraded?
– The firmware including ARM, DSP, IoT and BMS can be upgraded online through BLUETTI APP.
– Can BLUETTI AC300+B300 be charged and discharged at the same time?
– Yes, the unit supports pass-through charging function for both AC and DC outputs.
– What is the Bluetti AC300 UPS switching latency?
– 20ms from offline UPS.
– Can I connect my two Bluetti AC300+B300 units with a Fusion Box(P020A) to achieve double the output power, voltage and capacity?
– Only Fusion Box Pro(P030A) can be connected two set of Bluetti AC300+B300 power station.
– Can I use third-party solar panels to charge Bluetti AC300?
– Yes, the third-party solar panels are available as long as they contain MC4 connectors, besides the voltage (in series or parallel) is between 12V to 150V and the maximum combined input power from the two PV input ports is 2400W. If the open circuit voltage of the panels is between 150V-550V, you can choose D300S to drop down the voltage of the panels to achieve solar charging.
– How do I know whether my appliance can work well with Bluetti AC300?
Calculate how much the continuous loads are for your appliances are in total. As long as they do not exceed the rated output power of the power station, it should work.
– How can I connect Bluetti AC300 to my main panel?
– To install the grid-tie power system, an electrician with a professional technician certificate is required, connect the wires of critical equipment from your main electrical box to the BLUETTI Sub Panel (optional purchase), then connect AC300 to the Sub Panel.
How to connect the Bluetti AC300+B300 to the US utility power.
FAQ 10220706, 08/13/2022, 15 pages
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. How to connect one AC300+B300 to the utility power for 120 Volt Circuits
2. How to connect two AC300+B300 to the utility power for 240 Volt Circuits
3.1 Transfer switch
3.2 NEMA L14 extension cord
3.3 BLUETTI 30A-AC-charging-cable
3.4 BLUETTI FUSION BOX
3.5 NEMA L14-30 inlet Box
3.6 NEMA L14-30R outlet
3.7 Extension Cord Adapter NEMA TT30-P to L14-30R
4. More information
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .