Bluetti AC200P Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Shenzhen PowerOak Newener Bluetti AC200P 2000W 2000Wh Portable Power Station [16 pages 2020 pdf/zip]
With a high AC inverter load of continuous 2000W and Surge 4800W, BLUETTI AC200P features a massive 2000Wh capacity to power your equipment. No more worry about power outages interrupting your work. No matter where you are – at home, in your backyard, on a worksite, in the bush, or on a road trip, you can rely on AC200P for credible power supply.
Please read this manual before use and follow its guidance. Keep this manual for future reference.
USER MANUAL in English (EN) and German (DE) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety instructions
– Packing list
– Function introduction
– Startup and shutdown operation. The LED indicator lamp status warning.
– How to use the touch screen
– The operation steps of touch screen
– Charging the product: From AC Wall outlet. From the solar panels. From the car lighter port. From a generator (gasoline, propane or diesel). From lead acid battery.
– Application scenario
– Examples of loads
– Estimation of operating time
– Specification: Output. Input. Battery Pack. General.
– Storage and maintenance instructions
– Common faults and troubleshooting
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
– What is the depth of discharge (DoD)?
– To extend battery life, the portable power station has a DOD setting of 90%, which means that only 90% of the battery capacity can be discharged. Reserve 10% of the energy to avoid damage to the battery due to over discharge.
– Can Bluetti AC200P be charged and discharged at the same time?
– Yes, it supports pass through charging for both AC and DC loads. We recommend if you do this that you make sure to fully charge the AC200P at least once per month to extend battery life.
– Can AC output of Bluetti AC200P charge refrigerator, air conditioner or electric drill?
– Lower power for those devices can be charged. It is not recommended to use more than 1400W power. The starting power of refrigerator, air conditioner and electric drill is generally 5-7 times of the nominal power, which is easy to trigger AC overload.
– Can two Bluetti AC200P be used in parallel?
– Can I use third-party solar panels with Bluetti AC200P?
– You can use any solar panels available as long as they have MC4 connectors and when wired together the voltage is between 35V to 150V and no more than 700W.
– How do I know if my appliance will work with Bluetti AC200P?
– When figuring what appliances can be powered with your portable power station, you will need to calculate how much the continuous loads are of each appliance you want to run simultaneously to determine if the total amount of watts is within the capacity of the generator. You can find the wattage of the appliance by looking at the manufacturer’s information (this information is usually stamped or printed on most appliances and equipment) to measure it’s wattage. Add all wattages of appliances to be run to determine if the total amount of watts is within the maximum continuous and surge watts.
– Can I connect Bluetti AC200P to my home circult breaker box?
– Can not.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .