AVS10 ST Automatic Voltage Switch Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for STMicroelectronics AVS10 Automatic Voltage Switch (SMPS less than 300W) (EN) 8 pages Ed:3B 2001 zip
This PDF data sheet is for the ST AVS10 Automatic Voltage Switch (SMPS less than 300W).
ST AVS10 Automatic Voltage Switch (SMPS less than 300W)
The AVS10 kit is an automatic mains selector (110/220V AC) to be used in SMPS less than 300W. It is composed of 2 devices:
– The Controller is optimized for low consumption and high security triggering of the triac. When connected to VSS, the mode input activates an additional option. If the main power drops from 220V to 110V, the triac control remains locked to the 220V mode and avoids any high voltage spike when the voltage is restored to 220V. When connected to VDD, the mode input desactivates this option.
– The TRIAC is specially designed for this application. An optimization between sensitivity and dynamic parameters of the triac gate highly reduces the losses of supply resistor and allows excellent immunity against disturbances.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Pin connection
– Block diagram
– Absolute maximum ratings: Controller AVS1ACP08; TRIAC AVS10CB / AVS10CBI.
– Thermal resistance
– DC general electrical characteristics
– Power-ON and Power-OFF reset behaviour
– Typical application
– Ordering information
– Package mechanical data
Fig. 1: Maximum RMS power dissipation versus RMS on-state current
Fig. 2: Correlation between maximum mean power dissipation and maximum allowable temperature (Tamb and Tcase) for different thermal resistances heatsink + contact (AVS10CB).
Fig. 3: Correlation between maximum mean power dissipation and maximum allowable temperature (Tamb and Tcase) for different thermal resistances heatsink + contact (AVS10CBI).
Fig. 4: Non repetitive surge peak on-state current for a sinusoidal pulse
Fig. 5: On-state characteristics (maximum values).
This data sheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from ST about the AVS10 Automatic Voltage Switch. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .