1N4001 ON Semiconductor 50V 1A Axial Lead Standard Recovery Rectifier Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for ON Semiconductor 1N4001 50V 1A Axial Lead Standard Recovery Rectifier [4 pages 1N4001/D Rev.7 2001 pdf/zip]
This data sheet provides information on subminiature size, axial lead mounted rectifiers for general-purpose low-power applications.
– Case: Epoxy, Molded
– Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
– Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
– Lead and Mounting Surface Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 220 deg C Max. for 10 Seconds, 1/16, from case
– Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag.
– Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a “RL” suffix to the part number
– Available in Fan-Fold Packaging, 3000 per box, by adding a “FF” suffix to the part number
– Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
ORDERING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION