Zendure SuperBase Pro 2000 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Zendure SuperBase Pro 2000 Portable Power Station 1800W 2096Wh Li-NMC (Model: ZDSBP2000) [15 pages 2022 pdf/zip]
Zendure SuperBase Pro 2000 Power Station | 1800W 2096Wh Li-NMC
Fastest Recharge IoT Solar Generator – Portable Emergency Power Station, Charge to 80% in 1 hour via AC or Solar, Built-in 4G IoT & App, 14 Outputs.
Read all safet guidelines, warnings and other product information in this manual carefully, and read any labels or stickers attached to the product before using.
Keep this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Specifications: General, Outputs, Inputs, Baattery, Temperature.
2. Safety Guidelines
2.2 Disposal Guide
3. Important Tips
4. Getting Started
4.1 What’s in the Box
4.3 Display: Power Button & Display ON/OFF, AC Power Button, DC Power Button, WiFi Reset Button, SBP2000 Reset. Indicator Tips. Display Tips.
4.4 General Product Usage: Startup, Power Off, Display On. Zendure App. Press “DC ON/OFF” button and “AC ON/OFF” button to enjoy the equipment using.
4.5 AC Recharging
4.6 Solar Recharging
4.7 Car Recharging
4.8 Cell Network & GPS
4.9 AmpUp Mode
4.10 Offline UPS
4.11 Sleep Mode
Q: What are the charging methods for SuperBase Pro 2000?
A: SuperBase Pro 2000 supports 5 charging methods: Household AC socket (15A max); Solar panel AC port charging (1800W, 11A max); Solar panel XT60 charging (600W 11A max); Alternator charging (1800W);Car charger (charging when starting the engine, 12/24V 10A max).
Q: Can I use a third-party solar panel to charge my SuperBase Pro 2000?
A: Yes, please confirm that the solar panel specifications are within this range: 12-200 Voc and the Current is within 11 A.
Q: What devices can the product’s AC output port power?
A: With 2,000W rated power and 4,000W peak power, the product’s AC output port can power most household appliances. Before you use it, we recommend that you confirm the power requirements of your appliances and ensure the total power of all loaded appliances is lower than the rated power.
Q: Can I charge it at 50Hz and then output through 60Hz when using it?
A: Yes, the device will detect the frequency required by your electrical equipment and switch automatically, or you can switch manually. But in UPS mode, the frequency requirements of the electrical equipment should be consistent with the grid, because in this mode SuperBase Pro 2000 has no way to coordinate them.
Q: What is the life expectancy of the SuperBase Pro 2000?
A: SuperBase Pro 2000 has a cycle life of 1500 times to 80%. It is worth noting that charging from 0% to 100% and then to 0% is only one cycle. And we recommend setting the charging to 80% as much as possible and no longer charging. This allows the product to last longer. You can set the charging limit in the APP.
Q: Can SuperBase Pro 2000 input and output at the same time?
A: Yes, SuperBase Pro 2000 can input via AC input and DC output at the same time. If XT60 input, the AC output and DC output can also output at the same time.
Q: How long will the SuperBase Pro 2000 run my device?
A: Working time (H) = 2096Wh * 0.92 / working power of the device (W). You can refer to this formula to estimate the working time of your equipment. And it should be noted that the sum of the equipment power cannot exceed 2000W.
Q: My device is not responding or is behaving strangely, what should I do?
(1) The device does not respond (the screen is not bright), you can charge the device with commercial power first, and observe whether there is a sound of the fan rotating when charging;
(2) Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to restart the device, then charge through the DC channel, and feedback the power during DC charging;
(3) Press the power button + AC + DC a t the same time for 5 seconds to reset the device, then charge through the DC channel and feedback the DC charging power;
(4) Send us the SN number, and make sure that the device has been connected to the 4G network and power supply, and we will check the data processing through the background.
Q: Can’t receive the verification code when registering an account?
A: Please check if the verification code is in the spam of your mailbox.
6. Troubleshooting: Indicator (Flash) / Issue / Troubleshooting.
Zendure App USER GUIDE
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Signing Up
– Logging In
– Password Reset
– Pairing Your Device. Wi-Fi Connection & Pairing. 4G Connection.
– Device Control: Input/Output Controls, Modes, LED Light Settings, Battery Settings, System Settings, Firmware Update.
– Profile and Personal Settings: Personal Information Settings, Changing Avatar or Username, Changing Email Address or Phone Number, Changing Password, Logging Out, Device Sharing, Accepting a Sharing Invitation, Settings, Alarm Records, About.
– ZenForest: Collecting Energy, Earning Badges, Leaderboard.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .