Z Grills Cruiser 200A Portable Pellet Grill ZPG-200A Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Z Grills Cruiser 200A (ZPG-200A) Portable Wood Pellet Grill [24 pages VN102021 2021 pdf/zip]
Masterfully create wood-fired meals anywhere with the Z Grills Cruiser 200A Portable Pellet Grill.
The Cruiser is the perfect grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, or the single griller. This tabletop pellet grill provides rich wood-fired flavor in a transportable package. With digital temperature control, you can simply set it and let it do all the work for you. Whether your next adventure calls for grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, searing, braising, barbequing, or char-grilling – from the backyard, to the backcountry – the Cruiser has you covered. It’s never been this easy to create superior tasting food while adventuring.
Please read this entire manual before installation and use of the pellet fuel-burning appliance. Failure to follow these instructions could result in property damage, bodily injury or even death.
Save this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safety Info. Pellet Restrictions. Carbon Monoxide Warning.
– Component List. Hardware Package List.
– Assembly Instructions. Parts Diagram. Hopper Burner Assembly. Body Frame Assembly. Installing Chamber Handle To Lid. Attaching The Side Handle. Positioning The Grease Drain Pan. Attaching Cooking Grate. Hang On The Grease Bucket.
– Initial Firing Instructions
– Subsequent Start-Up
– SHUTDOWN CYCLE
– Operating Tips
– Maintenance & Cleaning: Grease, Flue Pipe (Smoke Stack), Outside surfaces, Internal component, Ash
– Error Codes: LEr (Low Temperature Alarm), HEr (High Temperature Alarm), Er 1, Er 2
– Digital Thermostat Control Wiring Diagram
– Z Grills Support
– 3-Y Limited Warranty
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .