White-Rodgers 1F80-361 Programmable Thermostat Installation and Operation Instructions
Download PDF installation and operation instructions for Emerson Electric White-Rodgers 1F80-361 Programmable Electronic Digital Thermostat (EN|ES) 16 pages PART NO.37-6621C zip
This PDF installation/instruction manual is for the White-Rodgers 1F80-361 Programmable Electronic Digital Thermostat.
White-Rodgers 1F80-361 Programmable Electronic Digital Thermostat
Your White-Rodgers 5-Day/1-Day/1-Day Digital Thermostat uses the technology of a solid-state microcomputer to provide precise time/temperature control. This thermostat offers you the flexibility to design heating and cooling programs that fit your needs.
Read and follow all instructions carefully. Save these instructions for future use!
(PDF) Installation and Operation Instructions
– Remove old thermostat
– Electric heat or single-stage heat pump systems
– Attach thermostat base to wall
– Battery location
– Hydronic (hot water or steam) heating systems
– Check thermostat operation
– Fan operation
Figure 1. Thermostat Base
Figure 2. Typical wiring diagram for heat only, 3-wire, single transformer systems
Figure 3. Typical wiring diagram for cool only, 3-wire, single transformer systems
Figure 4. Typical wiring diagram for heat/cool, 4-wire, single transformer systems
Figure 5. Typical wiring diagram for heat/cool, 5-wire, two-transformer systems
Figure 6. Typical wiring diagram for heat pump with reversing valve energized in COOL
Figure 7. Typical wiring diagram for heat pump with reversing valve energized in HEAT
– Heating System
– Cooling System
– The Thermostat Buttons and Switches
– The Display
Figure 8. Thermostat display, buttons, and switches
– Configuration Menu:
1) Select Temporary Hold Time
2) Select FA or SL (Fast or Slow) Heating Cycle Rate
3) Select backlit display
4) Select Energy Management Recovery OFF or ON
5) Select filter replacement run time
6) Select Compressor Lockout LOC OFF or ON
7) Select Temperature Display Adjustment 4 LO to 4 HI
8) Select deg F or deg C Readout
– Operating Features: Simultaneous Heating/Cooling Program Storage. Temperature Override. Hold Temperature. Configuration Menu.
– Programming Your Thermostat
– Planning Your Program
– Entering Your Program: Set Current Time and Day. Enter Heating Program. Enter Cooling Program.
– Check Your Programming
– Reset Operation
TROUBLESHOOTING – Symptom / Possible Cause / Corrective Action:
– No Heat/No Cool/No Fan (common problems)
– No Heat
– No Cool
– Heat, Cool or Fan Runs Constantly
– Furnace Cycles Too Fast or Too Slow (narrow or wide temperature swing)
– Cooling Cycles Too Fast or Too Slow (narrow or wide temperature swing)
– Thermostat Setting and Thermometer Disagree
– Clock Loses or Gains Time
– Heat or Cool Starts Early
– Thermostat Does Not Follow Program
– Blank Display and/or Keypad Not Responding
This installation and instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from White-Rodgers about the 1F80-361 Programmable Electronic Digital Thermostat. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .