Westinghouse iGen300s Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen300s Portable Power Station 300W (600W peak) 296Wh Lithium-Ion NMC [59 pages PS-iGen300s-M Rev08 2022 pdf/zip]
Westinghouse iGen300s Portable Power Station | 300W (600W peak) 296Wh Lithium-Ion NMC
The Westinghouse iGen300s provides 296-Watt hours of power with 300 continuous watts and 600 peak watts to handle your portable power needs. Engineered with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the iGen300s provides maintenance-free use without the hassle of fuel or fumes, which makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This power station is solar panel capable for environmentally friendly charging wherever you are. Compact construction combined with the noiseless lithium-ion battery makes this ideal for camping, road trips, tailgating, or festivals where you need easy portable power. The control panel features three USB outlets, two household outlets, and a 12V DC port. The iGen300s is fully featured with an LED display, a tri-mode flashlight, and built-in safety features. The LED display provides information on the wattage, charging status, remaining battery life, and more. Trust in the Westinghouse iGen300s to provide reliable on-the-go power wherever your adventures may take you.
Before using this generator, please read the user manual carefully and properly. Save this manual for future reference.
USER MANUAL in English (EN), Spahish (ES) and French (FR) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– What’s in the box?
– Safety Guidelines
– General Safety Rules
– Product Features
– Control Panel Features
– LED Display: Remaining Power. Equipment Failure Warning. AC Output Indicator (in watts). DC Output Indicator (in watts). USB Output Indicator (in watts). Charging Input Indicator (in watts). Temperature Overload Warning.
– Pure Sine Wave
– How to power AC appliances
– How to power DC appliances. Quick Charge Output. 12V 6mm output. Protection mode.
– How to use the flashlight.
– Recharging with AC charger
– Recharging with 12V car charger
– Recharging with solar panels (optional)
– Cold Weather Use
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .