Velocitek ProStart FW1.3 User Manual
Download User Manual for Velocitek ProStart Racing Tool (FW1.3) [24 pages 2013 pdf/zip]
When we started brainstorming about the ProStart, we asked sailors which functions they actually use on the SC1, the predecessor to the ProStart. What was surprising to us was that no one used VMG function and everybody used the distance-to-line function.
A light bulb went off in our heads and we decided to design the ProStart around the distance-to-line function. Every bit of our effort was focused on making the distance-to-line feature easy to use, effective and communicate clearly.
The result is the best distance-to-line tool ever.
– Use Rechargeable Batteries
– Know When To Recharge Or Replace Your Batteries
– START MODE: Timer / Distance-To-Line / Distance-To-Line Bar Graph
– RACE MODE: Speed / Heading / Lift/Header Bar Graph
– COMPASS DECLINATION
– BOW OFFSET
GPS DATA STORAGE
UNDERSTANDING DISTANCE TO START LINE
– SETTING ENDS
– BOW OFFSET CALCULATION
– ANIMATED DEMONSTRATION
– ACQUIRE A GPS SIGNAL
– SHOW OFF YOUR MAXIMUM SPEEDS
– KEEP YOUR HAND ON THE TILLER
– SET THE START LINE
– USE THE TIMER
– HOW TO SET COMPASS DECLINATION AND BOW OFFSET
– VELOCITEK CONTROL CENTER