Valentine One Radar/Laser Detector Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Valentine One Gen1 Radar/Laser Detector [40 pages 2018 pdf/zip]
Valentine One (V1) Gen1 Radar Detector
The V1 Gen1 Radar Detector offers full coverage against both radar and laser.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Contents page
– Welcome to Full Coverage
– Full Coverage: Finds All Radars. Finds All Lasers. Tells Where. Tells How Many.
– What’s Included
– Starting up
– What you should know about radar: How Traffic Radar Works. How Radar Detectors Work. How Instant-on (Pulse) Radar Works. The Difference Between X Band and the K Bands. What Are False Alarms. Identifying Alarms From Junk Detectors. How To Identify Bogeys.
– Finding Radar – On-the-Road Situations
– How Photo Radar Works
– Laser Warning: How To Mount. How To Recognize A Laser Encounter.
– What you should know about laser: How Traffic Laser Works. How Laser Detectors Work.
– Finding Laser: How It Operates. Details To Remember About Laser. Laser False Alarms.
– Mounting – Where & How. How not to mount.
– Power Cords
– Controls & Functions
– Lighter Adapter.
– Installation – Direct-wire Power Adapter.
– Changing the Fuse.
– Concealed Display.
– Installation – Concealed Display.
– BOB, The Brown-Out Booster.
– Remote Audio Adapter.
– POP Mode. How the POP Mode Works. What You Should Know About POP Mode.
– ESP (Extended Serial Protocol).
– Traffic Monitor Filter.
– Parts & Accessories.
* Seems dead, no display or audio.
* Concealed Display or Remote Audio Adapter seems dead.
* Sounds the power-on audio when you go over a bump.
* Alerts when you use vehicle accessories, turn signals, brakes, etc.
* Weak or no radar detection.
* Display shows an error (E).
* Weak detection in front but good behind. Directional arrows are inaccurate.
* Numerous false alerts.
* Display is “frozen” with all lights on.
* Unusual characters in display (R,L,_).
* Can’t change modes.
* False X-band alert from rear, either continuous or random intervals.
* False Ka-band alert from rear.
– Doubts – Maybe it’s not working right.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .