Valentine One Gen2 Radar/Laser Detector Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Valentine One Gen2 Radar/Laser Detector [40 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Valentine One (V1) Generation 2 Radar Detector
The All-New Valentine V1 Gen2 Radar Detector offers full coverage against both radar and laser and is designed for absolute range superiority.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Welcome to Full Coverage
– Full Coverage: Finds all radars. Finds all lasers. Tells Where. Tells How Many.
– What’s Included
– Controls and Functions
– Mounting – Where and How
– How to connect to 12V, USB jack
– How to connect a headphone
– How to set Muted Volume
– Display readings
– How to set Analyzer Modes
– How to get our free app
– How to connect V1 Gen2 to your phone
– Lighter Adapter
– Installation – Direct-Wire Power Adapter
– Changing the Fuse
– Concealed Display
– Installation – Concealed Display
– POP Mode. How the POP Mode Works. What You Should Know About POP Mode.
– What you should know about radar. How Traffic Radar Works. How Radar Detectors Work. How Instant-on Radar Works. The Difference Between X Band and the K Bands. What the Bogey Lock Tone Means. What Are False Alarms. How To Identify Bogeys.
– Finding Radar – On-the-Road Situations.
– Laser Warning. How To Mount. How To Recognize A Laser Encounter.
– What you should know about laser.
– Finding Laser. How Traffic Laser Works. How Laser Detectors Work. Details To Remember About Laser. Laser False Alarms.
– Parts and Accessories.
* Seems dead, no display or audio.
* Concealed Display or Remote Audio Adapter seems dead.
* Sounds the power-on audio when you go over a bump.
* Alerts when you use vehicle accessories, turn signals, brakes, etc.
* Weak or no radar detection.
* Display shows an error (E).
* Weak detection in front but good behind. Directional arrows are inaccurate.
* Numerous false alerts.
* Display is “frozen” with all lights on.
* Characters in the display that you don’t recognize.
* Can’t change modes.
* False X-band alert from rear, either continuous or random intervals.
* False Ka-band alert from rear.
* False laser alerts, either continuous or random intervals.
– Doubts – Maybe it’s not working right.