Uniden UBC125XLT Handheld Scanner Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Uniden America Corp UBC125XLT 500-channel Handheld Scanner [72 pages U01UB374ZZZ(0) 2013 pdf/zip]
Uniden UBC125XLT 500-channel Handheld Scanner
The scanner is versatile, compact, and easy to use. In addition to its standard scanning features, your scanner also includes Close Call(TM) RF capture technology designed to help you detect and identify strong local radio signals in your area.
You can program up to 500 frequencies into the scanner’s memory either manually or using optional computer software.
The scanner lets you scan transmissions and is preprogrammed with service banks for your convenience. You can quickly search those frequencies most commonly used by police and other agencies, without tedious and complicated programming.
Use your scanner to monitor:
– CB radio
– HAM radio
Quickly find answers to your questions by reading this Owner’s Manual.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– INTRODUCTION. Feature Highlights. Frequency Range. Included With Your Scanner.
– SCANNING BASICS. What Is Scanning? What Is Searching? Understanding Scanning. Understanding Banks.
– SETTING UP YOUR SCANNER. Connecting The Antenna. Connecting An Earphone/Headphone. Connecting An Extension Speaker. Adjusting The Belt Clip. Powering The Scanner.
– ABOUT YOUR SCANNER. Getting To Know The Scanner. Turning On The Scanner. A Look At The Display. Setting Up Your Scanner.
– PROGRAMMING CHANNELS. Programming Channel Text Tags. Setting CTCSS/DCS For A Channel. Setting Channel Modulation. Setting The Priority Channel. Setting Channel Delay. Deleting Channels. Scanning Stored Channels. Manually Selecting A Channel. Service Search Mode. Close Call.
– TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS.
– REFERENCES. CTCSS Frequencies. DCS Codes. Birdies.
– DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY.