Uniden DFR9 Radar/Laser Detector User’s Manual
Download User Manual for Uniden America Corp DFR9 Long Range Radar/Laser Detector [32 pages Issue 1 2018 pdf/zip]
Uniden DFR9 Long Range Radar/Laser Detector
Ultra-performance, super long range Laser Radar detection with voice notifications. GPS built-in with Red light camera alert and speed camera alert.
Quickly find answers to your questions by reading this User’s Manual.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Customer Care
– DFR9 Overview. Features.
– Install And Turn On DFR9.
– What’s In The Box.
– Parts Of The DFR9. Non-Key Elements. Charger.
– Menu System.
– Basic Operations.
– Feature Details. User Marks (Laser And Radar Sites). Highway vs City Mode vs Advanced. Pop Mode. Mode Menu. Scan Display. Mode Display. Time Display.
– Display Menu. Speed Display. Speed+ Compass Display. Compass Display. Voltage Display. Altitude Display.
– Alarm Priorities.
– Mute Memory.
– Threats. Adjust OLED Alarm Display Brightness.
– Automatic OLED Brightness.
– User-Defined Speed Limit.
– Quiet Ride.
– Red Light Camera Quiet Ride.
– Speed Camera.
– Maintenance. Updating The Firmware/Database.
– Troubleshooting. The unit won’t turn on. No display or audio. The unit alarms when the vehicle hits bumps. The unit alarms briefly in the same location but no radar source was in view. The DFR9 did not alert when a police car was in view. The vehicle starts but the DFR9 does not turn on.