Uniden BC75XLT Handheld Scanner Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Uniden America Corp BC75XLT Bearcat 300-Channel Digital Handheld Scanner [60 pages U01UB372ZZZ(0) 2012 pdf/zip]
Uniden BC75XLT Bearcat 300-Channel Digital Handheld Scanner
The scanner is versatile, compact, and easy to use. In addition to its standard scanning features, your scanner also includes Close Call(R) RF capture technology designed to help you detect and identify strong local radio signals in your area.
You can program up to 300 frequencies into the scanner’s memory. The scanner lets you scan transmissions and is preprogrammed with service bands for your convenience.
You can quickly search those frequencies most commonly used by police and other agencies without tedious and complicated programming. The scanner gives you direct access to over 32,000 exciting frequencies.
Use your scanner to monitor:
– Police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics)
– NOAA weather transmissions
– Business/Industrial radio
– Marine and amateur (ham radio) bands
– Aircraft band
Before you use this scanner, please read and observe the following.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– The FCC Wants You to Know. Scanning Legally.
– Introduction. BC75XLT Feature Highlights. Frequency Range. USA Band Plan. Canada Band Plan.
– Scanning basics. What is Scanning? What is Searching? Conventional Scanning. Simplex Operation. Repeater Operation. What Are Banks? Channel Storage Banks. Service Search Bands. Custom Search Ranges. Where To LEARN MORE.
– Setup. What’s In The Box? Setting Up the Scanner. Connect the Antenna. Connect an Optional Earphone/Headphone. Connecting an Optional Extension Speaker. Adjusting the Belt Clip. Powering The Scanner. Installing Non-Rechargeable Batteries. Installing Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries. Charging the Ni-MH Batteries through USB Connection. Low Battery Alert. Turn On The Scanner. Adjust Squelch. Adjusting for Interference.
– BC75XLT Controls and Display. Hardware Description. Keypad. Scroll Control Knob. LCD Display.
– Operation. Searching. Quick Search. Custom Search. Service Search. Storing Frequencies. Erasing a Stored Frequency. Scanning. Enabling/Disabling Channel Banks. Scan the Stored Channels. Manually Select a Channel.
– Special Features. Close Call(R) RF Capture. Close Call Operation Mode. Using Close Call Mode. Locking Out Channels and Frequencies. Temporary Lock Out. Permanent Lock Out. Unlock. Priority. Delay. Keylock. Backlight. PC Programming.
– Care And Maintenance. Resetting the Scanner. General Use. Location. Cleaning. Repairs. Birdies.
– One-Year Limited Warranty.