Uniden BC125AT Handheld Scanner Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Uniden America Corp BC125AT Bearcat 500-Channel Analog Handheld Scanner [76 pages U01UB370ZZZ(0) 2012 pdf/zip]
Uniden BC125AT Bearcat 500-Channel Analog Handheld Scanner
This sophisticated scanner with 500 alpha-tagged channels boasts a convenient compact design and loads of features.
The scanner is versatile, compact, and easy to use. In addition to its standard scanning features, your scanner also includes Close Call(TM) RF capture technology designed to help you detect and identify strong local radio signals in your area. You can program up to 500 frequencies into the scanner’s memory either manually or using optional computer software. The scanner lets you scan transmissions and is preprogrammed with service banks for your convenience. You can quickly search those frequencies most commonly used by police and other agencies, without tedious and complicated programming. The scanner gives you direct access to over 40,000 exciting frequencies.
Use your scanner to monitor:
– HAM Radio
– Civil Air
– Military Air
– CB Radio
Before you use this scanner, please read and observe the following.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– THE FCC WANTS YOU TO KNOW: Scanning Legally.
– INTRODUCTION: Feature Highlights.Frequency Range. Included With Your Scanner. Optional Accessories.
– SCANNING BASICS: What Is Scanning? What Is Searching? Understanding Scanning. What is CTCSS/DCS? Conventional Scanning. Simplex Operation. Repeater Operation. Understanding Banks. Channel Storage Banks. Service Search Banks. Custom Search Banks. Where To Learn More.
– SETTING UP YOUR SCANNER: Connecting The Antenna. Connecting an Optional Antenna. Connecting An Earphone/Headphone. Connecting An Extension Speaker. Adjusting The Belt Clip. Powering The Scanner. Installing Non-Rechargeable Batteries. Installing Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries. Charging the Ni-MH Batteries.
– ABOUT YOUR SCANNER: Getting To Know The Scanner. Turning On The Scanner. A Look At The Display. Setting Up Your Scanner. Using the SCROLL CONTROL Knob. Adjusting the Volume. Adjusting the Squelch. Setting the Backlight. Adjusting the Contrast. Setting the Charging Timer. Using the Keypad Lock. Setting the Beep Tone. Resetting the Scanner. PC Programming.
– PROGRAMMING CHANNELS: Programming Channel Text Tags. Setting CTCSS/DCS For A Channel. Setting Channel Modulation. Setting The Priority Channel. Setting Channel Delay. Deleting Channels. Clearing a Bank. Scanning Stored Channels. Priority Scan Modes. Manually Selecting A Channel. Locking Out Channels. Unlocking Channels. Unlock all Channels in Banks Currently Enabled for Scan. Service Search Mode. Service Search Receive/Hold Modes. Custom Search Mode. Custom Search Receive/Hold Modes. Quick Search Mode. Quick Search Receive/Hold Modes. Search Options. Programming Custom Search Ranges. Storing Found Search Frequencies. Locking Out Search Frequencies. Unlocking Search Frequencies. Close Call. Using the Close Call Feature. Selecting Close Call Modes. Close Call Only Mode. Set Close Call Bands. Close Call Alert. Close Call Hits Bank. Close Call Delay. Close Call CTCSS/DCS Search.
– WEATHER OPERATION: Searching For A Weather Broadcast. Weather Alert Standby. Weather Alert Priority.
– TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: RBRC Information.
– REFERENCES. CTCSS Frequencies. DSC Codes. Birdies.
– WARRANTY. One Year Limited Warranty.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .