Traeger Pro 575 WiFi Wood Pellet Grill Owner’s Manual
Download PDF user manual and assembly guide for Traeger Pellet Grills Pro 575 WiFi Wood Pellet Grill Models: TFB57GLE/TFB57GLEC/TFB57GZE/TFB57GZEC (EN) 28 pages 2018 zip
This PDF owner’s manual is for the Traeger Pro 575 Wood Pellet Grill.
Traeger Pro 575 WiFi Wood Pellet Grill
TFB57GLE – Black
TFB57GLEC – Black
TFB57GZE – Bronze
TFB57GZEC – Bronze
The Pro 575 grill makes it simple to achieve incredible wood-fired flavor. Set-It & Forget-It ease and precise temperature control help you create unforgettable meals.
WiFIRE technology lets you monitor and control your grill from anywhere using the Traeger App, and the powerful D2 Controller maintains precise temperatures for perfect results every time.
Total cooking space: 575 sq. in.
Pellet hopper capacity: 18 lbs
Max temperature: 500°F
Please read this entire manual before installation and use of this pellet-burning appliance.
Read carefully and retain for future reference.
If you are assembling this unit for someone else, provide this manual for the owner to read and save for future reference.
(PDF) OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Smoke Hazard
– Burn Hazard
– Fire Hazard
– Air Contaminant Hazard
WHY TRAEGER WOOD PELLETS?
MAKE GRILL MAINTENANCE A REAL BREEZE
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR GRILL
Refer to the Assembly Guide to assemble and install your Traeger Pro Series Grill.
– GRILL PARTS AND FEATURES
– YOUR WiFiRE ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER. Your Traeger Pro Series Grill is equipped with a state-of-the-art Traeger Controller with WiFIRE Technology that is Wi-Fi-capable.
– CONNECTING YOUR GRILL. Follow these instructions to connect your grill to Wi-Fi.
SEASONING YOUR GRILL
To be used on initial firing only. In order to ensure proper operation of the grill, you must first prime the auger by allowing the auger tube to be “charged” with pellets.
USING YOUR TRAEGER PRO 575 GRILL
You will need to begin with these 2 steps every time you use your grill.
CHOOSING A COOK METHOD
– Cooking at a single temperature
– Cooking with the probe
ADDITIONAL CONTROL FUNCTIONS
– How to access the Settings Menu
– Speaker: Turns the grill control speaker on or off.
– Contrast: Rotate the dial to adjust the display contrast from 1 (high) to 5 (low). Default setting is 3.
– Probe calibration. Probe Offset.
– Clear notifications
– Temperature units: Turn the dial to choose between degrees Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C).
– Customer service: Displays the Traeger WiFIRE dedicated customer service number.
– About grill: Provides important information about your grill, including model number and software version.
Your Traeger grill has a hopper clean-out system that allows you to quickly change from one pellet flavor to another without making a mess.
PRO SERIES FEATURES:
– TRAEGER APP. Your Traeger Pro Series Grill can be controlled remotely using the Traeger app. You will need a home Internet Wi-Fi connection to connect your Traeger Pro Series Grill to the Internet. It is required that your smartphone or tablet is running the latest iOS or Android operating system. The Traeger app is also an easy way to search, download, and cook new recipes on your Traeger Pro Series Grill.
– TIMER. Your Traeger Pro Series Grill comes equipped with a convenient timer. The Timer function does not impact grill operation; you can use it to notify you of other needed steps during cooking, such as loading vegetables into the grill or basting your food. How to set the Timer. How to cancel the Timer.
– KEEP WARM FUNCTION. Keep Warm (in the menu) can be used to pause the cook cycle at any time during grilling and maintain the grill temperature at 165°F (74°C). Select Keep Warm again to resume cooking.
– GRILL COVER
MAINTAINING YOUR GRILL
– Creosote and grease formation and removal
– Cleaning inside surfaces
– Cleaning outside surfaces
– Outside storage
– Cleaning the grill grates
– Cleaning the ash from inside and around the firepot (every 20 hours of use)
– Disposal of ashes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
– Why won’t my grill ignite?
– Why are no pellets being delivered into the firepot?
– Why is the temperature of my grill fluctuating?
– How do I remove the auger if it jams?
– How do I protect my paint finish?
– Where can I get a new part for my grill?
Although rare, you may see an error or warning message display on your control panel.
– High Temp Error
– Low Temp Error
– Temp Sensor Out
– Failed to Ignite
– Igniter Disconnect
– Fan Disconnected
– Auger Disconnected
– Auger Overcurrent
– Low Temp Warning
– Ignition Warning (App Notification Only)
– Low Ambient Temp
– Probe Fell Out
– Bad Probe
Errors are cleared with the Menu – Settings – Clear Notications menu item. Since each error will send the grill into a cooldown, if an error is cleared while the grill is cooling down, the main screen will display “Cooling Down . . .” until the cooldown is complete. Note that some errors, like Temp Sensor Out, will trigger again even after clearing them. This is a sign that the conditions that caused the error have not changed. Power-cycling the grill will also clear any errors, as many users are accustomed to.
SERVICE AND WARRANTY
(PDF) Traeger Pro 575 ASSEMBLY GUIDE
DOC433 4 pages 2019
Read all instructions before installing and using the grill.
– Blister pack parts needed
1. Remove grill parts and packaging. This will require two people.
2. Install legs and braces. Grill is heavy. Use two people to lift.
3. Attach power cord, smoke stack/chimney cap assembly, and side lift handle. This will require two people.
4. Attach handle and place heat baffle and drip tray.
5. Place grill grates, bucket, and hopper safety grate.
6. You are ready to season your grill and get Traeger’ing!
This owner’s manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Traeger Pellet Grills about the Pro 575 WiFi Wood Pellet Grill (TFB57GZE/TFB57GLE/TFB57GZEC/TFB57GLEC), including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .