TogoPower Advance 350 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download PDF user manual for TogoPower Advance 350 Portable Power Station 330W (660W surge) 346Wh Li-ion (EN) 16 pages 2021 zip
This PDF user manual is for the TogoPower Advance 350 Portable Power Station.
TogoPower Advance 350 Portable Power Station | 330W (660W surge) 346Wh Li-ion
Togo POWER 350W Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone, and other outdoor electronics. 346Wh high-density lithium battery packs, enough power to work CPAP(12V) for 3-4 nights, Be sure to use a DC-DC converter. And the DC 12V output port is equipped with voltage stabilizing technology, which is suitable for all 12V equipment such as car refrigerator.
The Advance 350, with a built in MPPT controller, can get the maximum recharging efficiently needed from our portable solar panels.
AC Pure Sine Wave Outputs: Provides clean power to meet the special requirements of your power station.
10W Wireless Charger: Has double the charging rate than other wireless chargers on the market.
Dust Cover Design: The Advance 350 has outlet covers that protect its outlets from splashes of water, dust and dirt.
Please read the user manual carefully before use. Keep this manual for future reference.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Safety Instructions
– Operation Guide
– Function Buttons: Power On/Off, DC Outlet Power On/Off, USB Outputs Power On/Off, AC Outlet Power On/Off, LED Lighting & Flashlight, Wireless Charger (Not applicable for A240)
– Powering / Charging Devices. Pass-Through Charging. Overload Condition.
– LCD features: Battery Level. Remaining Usage Time. Output Power. Remaining Charging Time. Input Power. Low Voltage Warning. Temperature Warning. Low Battery Alarm.
– Details displayed on LCD
– How to charge: From Solar Charger; From Car Port 12V; From Wall Charger 100 – 240V.
– Operating instructions
– What it powers. What it cannot power.
– General specifications
– ADVANCE WILL NOT CHARGE OR OPERATE CONNECTED DEVICES:
– Ensure that the DC/USB/AC output ports are activated by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON(S) for the port(s) in use. Confirm the connected device is suitable for the ADVANCE by reviewing the outputs specifications provided in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section. Confirm ADVANCE is charged by reviewing the Battery Level. Verify the watt data displayed on the LCD Screen for an overload condition.
– ADVANCE WILL NOT BE CHARGED:
– Confirm that the wall plug power adapter’s cord is inserted fully into the DC Input. Confirm that the AC wall plug power adapter is the charger provided with ADVANCE. If the input does not comply with the requirements located in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section, the Low Watt range 0 to 10 may be displayed on INPUT STATUS of LCD screen. Please charge ADVANCE when you get it. Long time storage ADVANCE will cause failure to start. Try charging for more than ten minutes to restart it. If none of these attempts work, you can contact customer service for help.
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from TogoPower about the Advance 350 Portable Power Station. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .