TogoPower Advance 240 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for TogoPower Advance 240 Portable Power Station 200W (400W peak) 231Wh Li-ion [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
TogoPower Advance 240 Portable Power Station | 200W (400W peak) 231Wh Li-ion
The Advance 240 is equipped with a 231 Watt-Hour (10.4 Ah, 22.2 V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1 * AC outlet (120V, 200W, 400W Peak), 2 * USB-A ports, and 1 * Type-C port. This unit can power lots of items such as phones, laptops, mini fans, and more. This unit also uses pure sine wave technology to effectively charge all your items efficiently.
The Advance 240 power station was designed by experts to provide you with a Battery Management System (BMS). BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations.
The Advance 240, with a built in MPPT controller, can get the maximum recharging efficiently needed from our portable solar panels.
Please read the user manual carefully before use. Keep this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Instructions
– Operation Guide
– Function Buttons: Power On/Off, DC Outlet Power On/Off, USB Outputs Power On/Off, AC Outlet Power On/Off, LED Lighting & Flashlight, Wireless Charger (Not applicable for A240)
– Powering / Charging Devices. Pass-Through Charging. Overload Condition.
– LCD features: Battery Level. Remaining Usage Time. Output Power. Remaining Charging Time. Input Power. Low Voltage Warning. Temperature Warning. Low Battery Alarm.
– Details displayed on LCD
– How to charge: From Solar Charger; From Car Port 12V; From Wall Charger 100 – 240V.
– Operating instructions
– What it powers. What it cannot power.
– General specifications
– ADVANCE WILL NOT CHARGE OR OPERATE CONNECTED DEVICES:
– Ensure that the DC/USB/AC output ports are activated by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON(S) for the port(s) in use. Confirm the connected device is suitable for the ADVANCE by reviewing the outputs specifications provided in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section. Confirm ADVANCE is charged by reviewing the Battery Level. Verify the watt data displayed on the LCD Screen for an overload condition.
– ADVANCE WILL NOT BE CHARGED:
– Confirm that the wall plug power adapter’s cord is inserted fully into the DC Input. Confirm that the AC wall plug power adapter is the charger provided with ADVANCE. If the input does not comply with the requirements located in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section, the Low Watt range 0 to 10 may be displayed on INPUT STATUS of LCD screen. Please charge ADVANCE when you get it. Long time storage ADVANCE will cause failure to start. Try charging for more than ten minutes to restart it. If none of these attempts work, you can contact customer service for help.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .