TogoPower Advance 1000 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for TogoPower Advance 1000 Portable Power Station 1000W (2000W surge) 933Wh Li-ion [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
TogoPower Advance 1000 Portable Power Station | 1000W (2000W surge) 933Wh Li-ion
This 1000W portable power station, use as an off-grid power supply outdoors. It’s easy to carry for your outdoor camping/fishing/hiking/van, specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Or hurricane emergency life power outage etc.
BMS System manages over-voltage protection, over current protection, overheat protection, etc., protect you and your equipment during use. Togopower 1000W portable power station provides stable power to a wide range of AC powered devices from TVs, projectors to small blenders, a pellet smoker, and more. which are rated under 1000 watts.
The sine wave inverter can ensure the safe power supply for sensitive equipment such as laptop computers without causing damage, while reducing hearing and electrical noise. It with intelligent BMS, Key switch output, LCD display, short circuit and surge protection. The DC 12V output port is equipped with voltage stabilizing technology, which is suitable for all 12V equipment such as car refrigerator.
Please read the user manual carefully before use. Keep this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Instructions
– Operation Guide
– Function Buttons: Power On/Off, DC Outlet Power On/Off, USB Outputs Power On/Off, AC Outlet Power On/Off, LED Lighting & Flashlight, Wireless Charger.
– Powering / Charging Devices. Pass-Through Charging. Overload Condition.
– LCD features: Battery Level. Remaining Usage Time. Output Power. Remaining Charging Time. Input Power. Low Voltage Warning. Temperature Warning. Low Battery Alarm.
– Details displayed on LCD
– How to charge: From Solar Charger; From Car Port 12V; From Wall Charger 100 – 240V.
– Operating instructions
– What it powers.
– General specifications
– ADVANCE WILL NOT CHARGE OR OPERATE CONNECTED DEVICES:
– Ensure that the DC/USB/AC output ports are activated by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON(S) for the port(s) in use. Confirm the connected device is suitable for the ADVANCE by reviewing the outputs specifications provided in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section. Confirm ADVANCE is charged by reviewing the Battery Level. Verify the watt data displayed on the LCD Screen for an overload condition.
– ADVANCE WILL NOT BE CHARGED:
– Confirm that the wall plug power adapter’s cord is inserted fully into the DC Input. Confirm that the AC wall plug power adapter is the charger provided with ADVANCE. If the input does not comply with the requirements located in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section, the Low Watt range 0 to 10 may be displayed on INPUT STATUS of LCD screen. Please charge ADVANCE when you get it. Long time storage ADVANCE will cause failure to start. Try charging for more than ten minutes to restart it. If none of these attempts work, you can contact customer service for help.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .