TL431C HTC Programmable Shunt Regulator Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for TAEJIN Technology TL431C Programmable Precision Shunt Regulator [15 pages 2001 pdf/zip]
The TL431 is three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with specified termal stability.
The output voltage may be set to any value between Vref(Approx. 2.5V) and 36V with two external resistors.
This device has a typical output inpedance.
Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making this device excellent replacement for zener diodes in many application.
– Equivalent Full Range Temperature Coefficient
– Temperature Compensated For Operation Over Full Rate Operating Temperature Range
– Adjustable Output Voltage
– Fast Turn-on Response
– Sink Current Capability
– Low Dynamic Output Impedance
– Low Output Noise
– FUNCTION BLOCK DIAGRAM
– EQUIVALENT SCHEMATIC
– TL431C PINOUT
– RECOMMENDED OPERATING CONDITIONS
– DISSIPATION RATING TABLE1-FREE-AIR TEMPERATURE
– ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
– ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
– TYPICAL PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
– APPLICATION INFORMATION
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .