Texecom Premier 412 Security Control Panel User Manual
Download PDF user manual for Texecom Premier 412 Security Control Panel with Integrated Communicator (EN) 24 pages INS141-7 2005 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Texecom Premier 412 Security Control Panel with Integrated Communicator.
Texecom Premier 412 Security Control Panel with Integrated Communicator
This manual is a thorough explanation of all system functions, including troubleshooting and programming Access codes in addition to performing basic system functions. Most users of the system will not need to know all of this information. The section of this manual, titled “Operating your Alarm System” explains general system concepts and instructs the user on how to arm and disarm the system and bypass zones. The remaining sections of the manual are reserved for more detailed system information.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– ABOUT THE ALARM SYSTEM: Introduction, Remote Keypads
– OPERATING THE ALARM SYSTEM: Introduction, Arming and Disarming the Alarm System, Arming and Disarming Partitions, Bypassing Zones
– USER FUNCTIONS MENU: Reset Alarms, Last Alarm Log, Service Faults, Anti-code Reset, Toggle Chime On and Off, Change User Code, View Log (LCD Only), Abort Communications
– SYSTEM PROGRAM MENUS: Programming Users, System Tests and Utilities
– FIRE SAFETY and MAINTENANCE: Fire Safety, Maintenance, Installation Records
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Texecom about the Premier 412 Security Control Panel with Integrated Communicator. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .