Tecsun S-8800 FM/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic S-8800 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Receiver (EN) 40 pages V120117 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Tecsun S-8800 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Receiver.
Tecsun S-8800 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Receiver
Please read this instruction carefully before using the device.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
1. LCD Symbol Description
2. Location Of Controls (Front Of The Radio), (Side And Back Of The Radio)
3. Remote Control Operation
4. Installing Batteries
5. How To Turn On/Off The Radio
6. Volume & Tone Control
7. MW Tuning Step & FM Frequency Range Setting
8. Antenna Selection And Connection. How to achieve long-distance FM radio reception (FM-DX)?
9. Frequency Band Selection
10. VF (View Frequency) & VM (View Memory) MODE
11. Tuning Into Stations
12. AM BW (bandwidth) Selection
13. SSB (Single Side Band) Selection
14. FM Stereo. What kind of signal can interfere with FM broadcasts?
15. Storing Stations Into Memory. Why are more MW stations received at night than during the day?
16. Listening To Stored Stations
17. Deleting Stored Stations. Why is the SW broadcasting sound so unstable, continuously changing between large and small sound?
18. Auto Sorting Memory
19. Clock Setting (24-hour clock)
20. Alarm Setting (by radio only)
21. Sleep Timer Setting
22. Stereo Listening Using Earphones
23. Audio Line Out Function
24. Display & Backlight Features
25. Return To Previous Station
26. Built-In Charging Function. Lithium battery safety information.
27. Trouble Shooting
28. Firmware Reset Function
30. Radio Maintenance
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun about the S-8800 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .