Tecsun S-2000 FM/LW/MW/SW/Aircraft Band SSB Radio Receiver Owner’s Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic S-2000 FM Stereo/LW/MW/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio Receiver with SSB (Single Side Band) (EN) 31 pages Ver.1.01-2009 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Tecsun S-2000 FM Stereo/LW/MW/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio Receiver with SSB (Single Side Band).
Tecsun S-2000 FM Stereo/LW/MW/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio Receiver with SSB (Single Side Band)
Please read this instruction carefully before using the device.
(PDF) OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– LCD Display Indication
– Quick Start
– Tecsun S-2000 Product Assembly Diagram
– S-2000 Quick Start Guide:
– S-2000 Operation Manual
– Power Supply: Using Batteries, Power By AC (For Asia market), Using DC Adapter (For Europe market)
– Listen To The Radio: Using Tuning Knob, Using Button Tuning, Direct Frequency Entry
– Storing Frequencies Into Memory: ATS (Auto Tuning Storage), Manual Storage, Auto Scan (Quick) Storage, Store A Staion Into Another Page
– Listening To What’s Stored
– Delete Memory
– Clock Setting
– Alarm Setting, Select Alarm By Radio Or By Buzzer, To Turn Off The Alarm, Storing A Station To Timer A Or Timer B, Snooze
– Sleep Timer
– Using The Light Button
– BW (Bandwidth) Button
– FM ST. (FM Stereo) Button
– SW Meter Band Selection
– Tuning Step
– Lock The Tuning Knob
– Reset Button
– SSB (Single Side Band) Tuning
– Line Out Sockets
– Line-In Socket
– 455kHZ AM IF Outlet
– Antenna Atennuator (ANT. ATT.) Button
– RF Gain Control
– Squelch Control
– External Antenna Sockets: for MW/LW, for FM/SW
– System Code Setting
– Check The System Code Setting
– Message Alert Status
This owner’s manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun about the S-2000 FM Stereo/LW/MW/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio Receiver with SSB (Single Side Band). You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .