Tecsun PL-600 FM/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Receiver Owner’s Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-600 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver (EN) 20 pages 2010 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Tecsun PL-600 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver.
Tecsun PL-600 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver
Please Read This Manual Before Operation.
(PDF) OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Major Features Of The PL-600
– Diagrams: Front/Side Views, Buttons And Connectors, Radio Off Display, Radio On Display, Memory Display, Shortwave Meter Band Display, System Set Code Display
– Getting Started: What The Pl-600 Includes, Installing Batteries, Preventing Battery Acid Leakage, Using The Included Ac Adaptor/Charger, Charging Batteries In The PL-600
– Basic Radio Operation: Turning The PL-600 On And Off, Signal Strength And Battery Strength Indicator, Volume And Tone Controls, Using Earphones, Selecting FM, MW, LW or Shortwave, Listening In FM Stereo, Setting Up MW and FM Inside Of North America Or Japan, Tuning In Stations, Manual Tuning, Auto-Scan Tuning, Direct Frequency Entry, Tuning Knob, Tuning Mode Fast Tuning Slow Tuning, Using The Bandwidth Button, Using The PL600’s SSB (Single Side Band) Feature, Introduction To Single Side Band (SSB), Aeronautical SW Frequency Ranges (Usually USB), Maritime SW Frequency Ranges (Usually USB)
– Clock And Timer Features: Setting The Clock, Setting The Timers, Storing A Radio Station Into Timer Memory, Activating/Deactivating The Timer, Using The Snooze Feature
– Working With Memory: Storing Stations Into Memory, Selecting/Changing Memory Pages, Accessing What Is Stored Into Memory, Direct Memory Access, Manual Memory Search, Memory Auto-Scan, Deleting A Memory’s Contents, Deleting All Memory Page Contents, Moving A Stored Frequency, Customizing Memory Pages
– System Set Codes: System Set Code Table, Changing System Set Codes, Default Factory System Set Codes, Monitoring The Current Status Of Set, Codes And Other Settings
– Additional PL-600 Controls: USING THE LIGHT, USING THE ANTENNA GAIN SWITCH, USING THE LOCK BUTTON, USING THE EXTERNAL ANTENNA SOCKET
– Listening To Shortwave Stations: What Are Shortwave Stations? Why Listen To Shortwave Stations?
This owner’s manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun about the PL-600 FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW SSB PLL Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .