Tecsun PL-505 FM/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-505 FM stereo/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver (EN) 28 pages ver.1 2011 zip
This PDF operation manual is for the Tecsun PL-505 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver.
Tecsun PL-505 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver
PL-505 is using DSP si4734 Microchips (from Silicon Labs in USA) to digitalize the analog AM/FM broadcasting signal base on the modern software technology and radio principles. It can highly improve on radio’s sensitivity, selectivity, S/N ratio and anti-interference.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Control Locations
– LCD display
– How to turn ON/OFF the radio
– Intelligent volume control
– Tune into stations: ETM (Easy Tuning Mode), Manual tuning, Auto browse stations
– Working with station memories: ATS (Auto Tuning Storage), Storing statons manually, Semi-auto storing station
– Listening to stored stations: Manual memory tuning, Auto browse memory, Delete memory, Delete a single memory manually, Semi-auto delete memory, Delete all memories manually
– Sleep function
– Clock Setting
– Working with alarm: Setting the alarm time, How to set alarm by radio, How to turn off when alarming
– How to change the display mode
– Key-lock function
– FM ST (FM Stereo)
– AM BW (AM Bandwidth)
– System setting
– Intelligent charging function
– How to improve FM / SW reception
– Important matters for using batteries
– Trouble shooting
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun Electronic about the PL-505 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .