Tecsun PL-390 FM/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-390 FM stereo/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver (EN) 32 pages 2010 zip
This PDF operation manual is for the Tecsun PL-390 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver.
Tecsun PL-390 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver
PL-390 is using DSP si4734 Microchips (from Silicon Labs in USA) to digitalize the analog AM/FM broadcasting signal base on the modern software technology and radio principles. It can highly improve on radio’s sensitivity, selectivity, S/N ratio and anti-interference.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Control Locations
– LCD display
– How to turn ON/OFF the radio
– Tune in stations: Easy Tuning Mode (ETM), Manual tuning, Auto browse station, Direct Keypad entry
– Working with station memories: Auto Tuning Storage (ATS), Manual storing station, Semi-auto storing station
– Listening to stored stations
– Delete memory
– Sleep function
– Clock Setting
– Working with alarm function
– Snooze function
– How to change the display mode
– Key-lock function
– Working with intelligent light
– FM ST. (FM Stereo)
– AM BW (Bandwidth)
– System setting
– Intelligent charging function
– How to improve FM/SW reception
– Line-in function
– Important matters for using batteries
– Trouble shooting
– “Bi” sound function list
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun Electronic about the PL-390 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .