Tecsun PL-380 FM/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-380 FM stereo/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver (EN) 31 pages zip
This PDF operation manual is for the Tecsun PL-380 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver.
Tecsun PL-380 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver
PL-380 is using DSP si4734 Microchips (from Silicon Labs in USA) to digitalize the analog AM/FM broadcasting signal base on the modern software technology and radio principles. It can highly improve on radio’s sensitivity, selectivity, S/N ratio and anti-interference.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Control Locations
– LCD Display
– Quick Start Guide
– Turn The Radio ON or OFF
– Tune Into Stations: ETM (Easy Tuning Mode), Manual tuning, Auto scan stations, Direct key-in frequency
– Working With Memories: ATS – Auto Tuning Storage, Manually storing station, Semi-auto storing station
– Delete Memory: Manual delete memory, Semi auto-delete memory, Delete all memory
– Sleep Function
– Clock Setting
– Setting The Alarm Time
– Snooze / Light Function
– Turn OFF The Alarm
– Display Mode
– Key Lock Function
– FM ST. (FM Stereo) Button
– AM BW (Bandwidth) Button
– System Setting
– Using The External Antenna
– Using The Intelligent Charging Function
– Important Matters For Using Batteries
– Trouble Shooting
– “Bi” Sound via Functions
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun Electronic about the PL-380 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .