Tecsun PL-365 FM/MW/SW-SSB DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-365 FM Stereo/MW/SW-SSB DSP Receiver (EN) 24 pages 20150120 2015 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Tecsun PL-365 FM Stereo/MW/SW-SSB DSP Receiver.
Tecsun PL-365 FM Stereo/MW/SW-SSB DSP Receiver
Please Read This Manual Before Operation.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Control Locations
– Lcd Display
– Turn On / Off The Radio
– Tune Into Stations: ETM (Easy Tuning Mode), Manual tuning, Auto scan stations
– Single Side Band (SSB)
– Working With Memories: ATS – Auto Tuning Storage, Storing stations manually, Semi-Auto station storage
– Delete Memory: Delete Single Memory Manually, Semi auto-delete memory, Delete all memory
– Sleep Function
– Clock Setting
– Setting The Alarm Time, Setting the alarm by radio
– Turn Off The Alarm
– Display Mode
– Key Lock Function
– FM ST. (FM Stereo) Button
– System Setting: Frequency range setting for FM, MW(AM) step setting, Turn On/Off LW
– Using The External Antenna: Enhancing FM/SW reception, Enhancing AM/LW reception
– Using The Intelligent Charging Function
– Important Matters For Using Batteries
– Trouble Shooting
– PL-365 Functional Block Diagram
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun about the PL-365 FM Stereo/MW/SW-SSB DSP Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .