Tecsun PL-310 FM/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Tecsun Electronic PL-310 FM stereo/SW/MW/LW DSP Receiver (EN) 32 pages zip
This PDF operation manual is for the Tecsun PL-310 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver.
Tecsun PL-310 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Control Locations
– LCD Display
– Quick Start Guide
– Turn The Radio ON or OFF: Manual Tuning, Auto Scan Stations, Direct Frequency Entry
– Listen To The Radio: Manual tuning, Auto scan stations, Direct key-in frequency
– To Store Station: ATS (Auto Tuning Storage) on FM, MW, LW or SW band, To store a station manually, To store station with auto scanning function
– Listen To Stations In The Memory: Manual memory search, Auto scan memory, Direct key in the station address number
– Delete Memory: Manual delete memory, To delete stations with auto search memory function, To delete all memories
– Sleep Function
– Clock Setting
– Alarm Setting: Select the alarm by Radio or by Buzzer, Set the alarm by radio, Alarm by buzzer, Snooze, To turn off the alarm
– Display Mode
– Using The Lock Button
– Using The Light Button
– FM ST. button
– AM BW button
– System Setting
– Applying Intelligent Charging Function
– Important Matters For Using Batteries
– Using The External Antenna Socket
– Trouble Shooting
– “Bi” Sound via Functions
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tecsun Electronic about the PL-310 FM stereo / SW / MW / LW DSP Receiver. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .