TDA8374 Philips I2C-bus controlled PAL/NTSC/SECAM TV-processor Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Philips Semiconductors TDA8374 I2C-bus controlled PAL/NTSC/SECAM TV-processor (EN) 72 pages SCA54 1997 zip
This PDF datasheet is for the Philips TDA8374 TV-processor IC.
Philips TDA8374 I2C-bus controlled PAL/NTSC/SECAM TV-processor IC
The TDA837x is I2C-bus controlled single-chip TV processors which is intended to be applied in PAL/NTSC (TDA8374 and TDA8375) television receivers.
The TDA837x is I2C-bus controlled single-chip TV processors which is intended to be applied in NTSC (TDA8373 and TDA8377) television receivers.
Functionally this IC series is split in to 2 categories:
– Versions intended to be used in economy TV receivers with all basic functions
– Versions with additional functions such as E-W geometry control, horizontal and vertical zoom function and YUV interface which are intended for TV receivers with 110 deg. picture tubes.
– Vision IF amplifier with high sensitivity and good figures for differential phase and gain
– PLL demodulator for the IF signal
– Alignment-free sound demodulator
– Flexible source selection with a CVBS input for the internal signal and Y/C or CVBS input for the external signal
– Audio switch
– The output signal of the CVBS (Y/C) switch is externally available
– Integrated chrominance trap and band-pass filters (auto-calibrated)
– Luminance delay line integrated
– A symmetrical peaking circuit in the luminance channel
– Black stretching of non-standard CVBS or luminance signals
– RGB control circuit with black current stabilization and white point adjustment
– Linear RGB inputs and fast blanking
– Horizontal synchronization with two control loops and alignment-free horizontal oscillator
– Slow start and slow stop of the horizontal drive pulses
– Vertical count-down circuit
– Vertical driver optimized for DC-coupled vertical output stages
– I2C-bus control of various functions
– Low dissipation
– Small amount of peripheral components compared with competition ICs.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
PINOUT. PIN CONFIGURATION.
– Vision IF amplifier
– Video switches
– Sound circuit
– Synchronization circuit
– Chrominance and luminance processing
– Colour decoder
– RGB output circuit and black current stabilization
– I2C-bus specification
TEST AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
– East-West output stage
– Control ranges of geometry control parameters
– Adjustment of geometry control parameters
INTERNAL PIN CONFIGURATION
This datasheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Philips Semiconductors about the TDA8374 PAL/NTSC/SECAM TV-processor IC. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .