TBR-119 Backpack Tactical Multi-Function Radio Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Chongqing Guohe Electronic Technology TBR-119 Multi-Purpose Vehicle/Backpack Tactical Multi-Function Radio Station [43 pages 2022 pdf/zip]
TBR-119 is a multi-purpose vehicle/backpack tactical multi-function radio station with all the functions of traditional tactical backpack radio station. Mode support: SSB, CW, AM, FM, DMR. The radio station is equipped with fully automatic Antenna tuner and can use various tactical and static antennas. The protection capability reaches IP67 and military aviation plug is adopted. The system includes a backpack station, a vehicle-mounted dock and a base station dock. When working in a vehicle-mounted or base station mode, the output RF power is short wave 20W or 100W (100W power amplifier is optional) PEP and UV20W. It can also be used as a relay.
Based on the new generation SDR software radio technology platform, it can meet the needs of most users and provide digital upgrade options for military and security users: digital voice, digital encryption, frequency hopping and other high-end functions. Meanwhile, 4G module, Bluetooth module, GPS positioning module, electronic compass module and barometer (altitude meter) module are built in. Can be optional satellite communication modules: iridium module, maritime satellite module.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– General Information
– Panel control and operation: Radio Station View, Front panel, Rear panel, Interface definitions, Key function, SDR main screen
– Radio operation: Band selection operation, Different frequency operation, AF audio frequency setting, RF setting, USB sound card data output format setting, Transceiver frequency offset setting, Transceiver mode setting, Antenna tuner operation, A/B frequency operation, NR/NB noise suppression setting, Spectrum and waterfall display setting, Spectrum parameter display setting, Digital filter operation, Application menu operation
– Receive advanced operation
– DIGI MODE communication
– SSB communication
– CW communication
– FM communication
– Relay operation
– AM communication
– Data communication RTTY
– Custom digital mode
– Channel storage
– CAT control
– Firmware upgrade instruction
– Appendix 1: Input method
– Appendix 2: TBR-119 control protocol
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .