Tascam BD-MP1 Blu-Ray Disc Player Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Tascam BD-MP1 Blu-Ray Disc Player [52 pages D01372220A 2019 pdf/zip]
Tascam BD-MP1 Blu-Ray Disc Player
The TASCAM BD-MP1 is a professional-grade Blu-ray player that expands the legacy of TASCAM’s popular BD-01U Blu-ray player. The BD-MP1 is the perfect choice for a wide range of commercial installations, including public, educational and commercial facilities, theaters, amusement and entertainment businesses, to name a few.
Before using this unit, read this Owner’s Manual carefully so that you will be able to use it correctly and enjoy working with it for many years. After you have finished reading this manual, please keep it in a safe place for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Included items
– Conventions used in this manual
– Trademarks and copyrights
– Precautions for placement and use
– Using the TEAC Global Site
– Product registration
– Beware of condensation
– Cleaning the unit
– Notes about power supplies
– About TASCAM customer support service
– SD cards and USB flash drives
– Handling discs
– Names and functions of parts: Front panel, Rear panel, Wireless remote control (TASCAM RC-BDMP1)
– HOME screen
– Media: Playing files on SD cards and USB flash drives. Adding files to and removing them from a playlist.
– Settings: General Settings, Display Settings, Audio Settings, System Information.
– Making connections
– Installing rackmount years
– Preparing the remote control
– Turning the unit on and off
– Loading and removing discs
– Inserting and removing SD cards
– Connecting and disconnecting USB flash drives
– Panel lock function
– Remote control overview
– BD-Live overview
– Types of media that can be played
– Playing media
– Using program playback
– Setting bookmarks
– Adjusting the volume from the unit
– Network connection overview
– Option menus
– Specifications: General, Outputs, Control input/output, Audio performance.
– Dimensional drawings
– Notice regarding software that uses the GNU GPL
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .