Tablo QUAD Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) DVR Quick Start Guide
Download PDF user manual for Nuvyyo Tablo QUAD Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) 4-tuner DVR (EN) 12 pages #NUV-TQ-NS-005, #NUV-TQ-NS-001 2020,2022 zip
This PDF manual is for the Tablo QUAD Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) 4-tuner TV Antenna Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
Tablo QUAD Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) 4-tuner TV Antenna Digital Video Recorder with Dual-Band WiFi
The Tablo QUAD DVR is designed for TV lovers with larger households or channel lineups, who wish to record and stream up to four free broadcast channels from their over-the-air HDTV antenna simultaneously. Tablo QUAD OTA DVR also provides the flexibility to choose the recording storage option (SATA or USB drive) that works best for you.
– 4 Over-the-Air ATSC Tuners
– Ethernet OR WiFi Connection
– Whole-Home & Out-of-Home Streaming
– Virtually Unlimited Storage (SATA or USB). No onboard storage. Support for up to 8TB USB hard drive OR up to 8TB internal 2.5″ SATA drive (7mm or 9.5mm heights).
– 5.1 Surround Sound support
This product’s user interface is not the same as new Tablo’s (4th Generation) user interface. This product does not support Streaming Channels.
(PDF) QUICK START GUIDE in English (EN) Language.
STEP 1: Getting Connected
1. Connect Your HDTV Antenna
2. Connect a USB or SATA Hard Drive
3. Connect Tablo to Your Home Network
4. Connect the Power Adapter
STEP 2: Download the Tablo App
STEP 3: Connecting Your Tablo to the Internet
– Connecting Your Tablo Via Ethernet
– Connecting Your Tablo Via WiFi
STEP 4: Follow the Tablo DVR Setup Wizard
The setup wizard will perform a channel scan to determine what channels can be received by your antenna.
STEP 5: Program Guide Data Download
Once you select ‘Add to Guide’ the first 24 hours of the program guide will begin to download. This process will take several minutes per channel. For best results, please wait to watch TV or set recordings until the status indicator at the top of the app’s sidebar has changed from ‘Updating Guide’ to a green dot beside the word Tablo.
STEP 6: Connecting Additional Playback Devices
Tablo DVRs support a wide variety of mobile devices, streaming media and gaming systems as well as select Smart TVs for playback of live TV and recordings.
TABLO APP FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
Tablo apps make it easy to discover, record and stream beautiful Over-the-Air TV on all the devices inside and outside your home.
– Live TV
– Skip to the Good Stuff
– Closed Captioning
– Tablo Connect
– 5.1 Surround Sound
TROUBLESHOOTING – TABLO DVR AND APP INITIAL SET UP
– Only 24 Hours of Guide Data Visible
– Guide Data is Incorrect or Missing
– Video Playback is Loading or Pausing Frequently
– Video Playback is Pixelated/Audio Drops Out
– Recordings Incomplete or Failed
– Hard Drive Not Recognized
– Tablo Shows ‘Your Router Requires Manual Configuration’ When Tablo Connect is Enabled in Settings
ABOUT THE TABLO GUIDE DATA SERVICE
Each new Tablo DVR unit comes with a free 30-day trial of the Tablo guide data subscription. The trial is activated automatically as soon as you complete the setup process.
Without a Tablo subscription, you can still watch live TV and set manual recordings by date/time/channel.
WARRANTIES & RETURNS
This quick start guide provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tablo / Nuvyyo about the QUAD Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) 4-tuner Digital Video Recorder. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .